BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

But a FBI arrest? Are you fucking serious?

It's a Federal Law. That is who I want to enforce Federal Laws. Federal officials. I've noted for years, I would like to see states refuse to do so.

You make the laws, you enforce them.

He was defending his 12 year old son. Evidently there was enough evidence to back him up to stop the locals from prosecuting.

They are being over-prosecuted to satisfy your Abortion fetish.
Yet again, you accept the version of events from the defendant. Imagine how many people would be off the hook if we only accepted their version of events. It's a pretty stupid thing.

You don't have any idea why locals didn't prosecute it. That's a fact.

Define "over prosecuted".

No, it doesn't. If she trespassed, she trespassed, she didn't do anything worthy of a federal crime also used to prosecute violent acts.

She didn't trespass. She broke a federal law concerning blocking entrance to legal businesses.

I have backed it up many, many times.

You snowflakes always demand to he spoon-fed, prove yourselves to be too lazy to educate yourselves, and 'rekigeously' use the tactic of declaring already proven facts to be false if someone does not post the SAME links EVERY TIME they state the SAME proven facts..

I don't play snowflake / troll games, and I don't spoon-feed snowflakes. I prefer to allow them to intellectually starve to death in their own laziness and ignorance.
Ok.

Your an alien from planet Jupiter.

Prove me wrong.

Yet again, you accept the version of events from the defendant. Imagine how many people would be off the hook if we only accepted their version of events. It's a pretty stupid thing.

You don't have any idea why locals didn't prosecute it. That's a fact.

Define "over prosecuted".

They didn't prosecute, and that's a fact.

Using the same law to prosecute violent and non violent acts equally is over prosecuting.

All to satisfy your death need.

It's a Federal Law. That is who I want to enforce Federal Laws. Federal officials. I've noted for years, I would like to see states refuse to do so.

You make the laws, you enforce them.
Stop right there. There are people who lied to Congress walking around free. There is no equal justice anymore. Defending fascists is now the thing to do?

They didn't prosecute, and that's a fact.

Using the same law to prosecute violent and non violent acts equally is over prosecuting.

All to satisfy your death need.
They didn't prosecute. That's a fact. We don't know why.

So change the law because the law clearly covers non-violent obstruction to prevent access to clinics. Until then, it's not over prosecuting. These protestors did exactly what the law intends to prosecute.

So FBI is invedtigating, they just haven't caught them. So much for the claim they aren't doing anything.

"Investigating"

Yet some nun praying in a doorway and a guy defending his 12 year old deserve the perp walk arrest.

All bowing down to the Abortion God.

They didn't prosecute. That's a fact. We don't know why.

So change the law because the law clearly covers non-violent obstruction to prevent access to clinics. Until then, it's not over prosecuting. These protestors did exactly what the law intends to prosecute.

Arguing the law instead of the reason for the law, just admit you are giving up, poseur.

Ok.

Your an alien from planet Jupiter.

Prove me wrong.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Deviating from the thread topic in an attempt to cover their epic laziness, ignorance, and continued snowflake tactic which was called out ... AGAIN.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I don't play snowflake / troll games....go back and re-read that part again.

:p

This is the part I laugh at you, ignore any further such crap like this from you, and get back to the thread topic as USMB rules require.

:itsok:

And I have condemned that endlessly but that really doesn't address what I said.
What you said just has not happened before. These people are targeted. Thev people burning down buildings of pro-life organizations have not been found or arrested. Why is that? They can only track grandmas?

Forum List

Back