BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

Arguing the law instead of the reason for the law, just admit you are giving up, poseur.
The reason for the law is to stop people from blocking the entrance of the clinic.

It's idiotic to say it's overprosecution to use the law to prosecute the EXACT offense the law specifies.

The reason for the law is to stop people from blocking the entrance of the clinic.

It's idiotic to say it's overprosecution to use the law to prosecute the EXACT offense the law specifies.
Was this grandma physically stopping people from entering the clinic? Show us a video of her kicking ass please.

And punishes the same regardless of violence or not. That is idiotic, and over prosecution for non violent acts.

Should MLK and others faced federal charges for sit ins? What about college students?

View attachment 709479

Deviating from the thread topic in an attempt to cover their epic laziness, ignorance, and continued snowflake tactic which was called out ... AGAIN.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I don't play snowflake / troll games....go back and re-read that part again.

:p

This is the part I laugh at you, ignore any further such crap like this from you, and get back to the thread topic as USMB rules require.

:itsok:
You provided no link to prove me wring.

So you are an alien.

I don't debate with aliens.

Have a great day.

The perpetrators were already punished. Garland is continuing to step in to target and punish pro-life supporters.

I just read where one of Garland's liberal AGs immediately let out of jail without bail a volent criminal only to jail the same criminal for the same violent crime 3 hours later, but you are telling me that this old woman who prayed and sang hymns is a bigger threat than this guy. .. or than the domestic terrorists who are firebombing churches Garland refuses to go after and prosecute?!

God forbid Garland takes the time to investigate the USSC leaker or to prosecute domestic terrorists committing bombings with domestic threats like this praying, hymn-singing villain who had already been charged running around.

:rolleyes:

And punishes the same regardless of violence or not. That is idiotic, and over prosecution for non violent acts.

Should MLK and others faced federal charges for sit ins? What about college students?
Then change the law. The purpose of the law is to prevent people from denying others the right to seek abortion care.

It's the opposite of what MLK was trying to do with his sit ins.

It's against the law to block access to a clinic. They were arrested for blocking access in what the people arrested called a "Blockade" of a clinic. The old woman's status as a concentration camp survivor doesn't exempt her from following the law.
Its extremely odd that the FBI used their man hours on this though, wpuldnt you agree? I dont remember the FBI shosing at the homes of BLM or ANTIFA members who did a fuck of a lot worse than singing in front of some doors.

Its extremely odd that the FBI used their man hours on this though, wpuldnt you agree? I dont remember the FBI shosing at the homes of BLM or ANTIFA members who did a fuck of a lot worse than singing in front of some doors.

Does it seem a wise use of funds? No. I have long advocated for the dismantling of the FBI. Long before it became popular with the right.

Then change the law. The purpose of the law is to prevent people from denying others the right to seek abortion care.

It's the opposite of what MLK was trying to do with his sit ins.

Those people saw segregation as a right, which it was until Plessey was overturned.

And again going to the "fuh fuh fuh, change the law fuh fuh fuh" "retort"

The perpetrators were already punished. Garland is continuing to step in to target and punish pro-life supporters.

I just read where one of Garland's liberal AGs immediately let out of jail without bail a volent criminal only to jail the same criminal for the same violent crime 3 hours later, but you are telling me that this old woman who prayed and sang hymns is a bigger threat than this guy. .. or than the domestic terrorists who are firebombing churches Garland refuses to go after and prosecute?!

God forbid Garland takes the time to investigate the USSC leaker or to prosecute domestic terrorists committing bombings with domestic threats like this praying, hymn-singing villain who had already been charged running around.

:rolleyes:
So much horseshit in one post.

Whatever AG you're talking about, they don't work for Garland. Garland is the AG. He has US attorneys working for him. A state or local AG doesn't have anything to do with Garland.

The DoJ isn't going to investigate a leak from the Supreme Court. There's no violation of law.

Those people saw segregation as a right, which it was until Plessey was overturned.

And again going to the "fuh fuh fuh, change the law fuh fuh fuh" "retort"
MLK fought for the rights of people to use facilities who were turned away from them.

These protestors are fighting to turn people away from facilities they have a right to use.

Comparing these situations is objectively the dumbest thing anyone could say.

MLK fought for the rights of people to use facilities who were turned away from them.

These protestors are fighting to turn people away from facilities they have a right to use.

Comparing these situations is objectively the dumbest thing anyone could say.

Taking a piss is different than killing a child

Forum List

Back