BREAKING**Fed appeals court panel says most Obamacare subsidies illegal

the Roberts' court, instead of creating law a la William Douglass etc of the 1930s to the 1960s (other than for corporations, I grant), is determined to preserve legislation wherever possible. The courts will do just this with ACA.

QWB above is not following the advice he is giving: typical

So you just proved you want the far left to legislate from the bench.

Good for you little far left Obama drone, what do you get for your support? exemption from Obamacare?

That might be testament to the quality of your powers of impersonation.

I am not the one that is trying to argue that the government signed a contract with every single insurance company in the US, am I?

You're the one who thinks the Courts can't apply the principle of legislative intent to the meaning of a law.

That makes you a genuine idiot, not an impersonator. My bad.

I am the one that knows that legislative intent doesn't trump what the law actually says. Even the liberals on the court understand that, which is why the EPA lost when they tried to do it.

Why does the far right want to throw the health insurance industry into chaos????

If you want to repeal/reform ACA fine...but this is just insanity.

It's a play on words...it's taking advantage of what's basically a typo. It's pathetic.

You obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase "a play on words." It's neither a typo nor a play on words.

Okay, so obviously then congress wrote a non-functioning law.

Why in the hell would they not allow the federal exchange from giving subsidies???

Mostly because they screwed up drafting the law, then used a method that prevented them from fixing the mistakes in order to shove t down our throats.

Any other questions?

the Roberts' court, instead of creating law a la William Douglass etc of the 1930s to the 1960s (other than for corporations, I grant), is determined to preserve legislation wherever possible. The courts will do just this with ACA.

Good for you little far left Obama drone, what do you get for your support? exemption from Obamacare?

I merely proved that you and QWB are wrong in your analysis.

The conservative link proves you are wrong: always have been.

Hell, you think that Huntsman, a real conservative, is far left: prove, wad.

So all those voters in all those red states whose Republican governments have not set up state exchanges will not be eligible for the subsidies.

That should please those voters immensely.

Nor are the voters of those states eligible for the Medicaid expansion.

The issue ads write themselves.

Of course, this subsidy problem is very easily fixed. All Congress has to do is amend the ACA to allow subsidies through the federal exchange.

The ball is now in the Republican House's court.

Hmmmm...what will they do? What will they do...
Well if Boehner is still taking care of the House, probably nothing because he would surely be aiding Obama and that wouldn't happen if the Sun turned green. But if he didn't take that important vote, despite his feelings against the president, he would not be taking care of Republicans as a whole and the devastating effects that decision would have on them. So, the ball's in his court. Vote to fix the Obamacare law = Helps President Obama and His Obamacare Greatly!. Do Nothing = Hand over the keys to the House to the Democrats after the next election! :lol: So, yes, What WILL they do??

Why does the far right want to throw the health insurance industry into chaos????

You just proved that the far left does not truly understand Obamacare other than the A typical far left talking points and propaganda.

Actually it is not insanity to repeal something that was claimed to design to help 30 million people have insurance, but in the long run after implantation 30 million people will still be without insurance.

Then again don't let the reality of that disturb your far left programmed talking points.

It's a play on words...it's taking advantage of what's basically a typo. It's pathetic.

You obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase "a play on words." It's neither a typo nor a play on words.

Okay, so obviously then congress wrote a non-functioning law.

Why in the hell would they not allow the federal exchange from giving subsidies???

I already posted the answer. The Dims wanted to provide an "incentive" for states to create exchanges.

Yeah, right. Obamacare didn't throw the insurance industry into chaos. Those who want to repeal it are throwing it into chaos.

Are you for real?

I merely proved that you and QWB are wrong in your analysis.

The conservative link proves you are wrong: always have been.

Hell, you think that Huntsman, a real conservative, is far left: prove, wad.

No you proved that you are have always been a far left hack and do not understand anything beyond the programmed far left talking points and propaganda.

So do you get exempt from Oabamcare for being a good little far left Obama drone?

hard to imagine so many people want so many people to go without health insurance just because they don't like the POTUS ... the SC has already ruled for Healthcare, I can't see them taking it away from 4 million people.

That straw man is crippled.
ACA has nothing to do with health insurance coverage.
The law is pure politics.
Obamacare is window dressing. It's made up to look like some kind of social program and that it is intended to make health insurance more readily available and more affordable. It is neither.
The law doesn't even work correctly.
The President illegally has changed the terms of the law himself because it is so poorly written and it punitive to business.

Breaking Down Today?s Conflicting Obamacare Court Rulings | TheBlaze.com

Apparently the way the law is written, states are the only ones allowed to give subsidies, not the federal government. If it stands, Obamacare will fall apart.

$john roberts.jpg

Not again!!

Where did my crayons and white out go?

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Maybe Chief Roberts is hoping for another bite of the Obamacare apple? He's proved that he is not a racist by bending over backwards to categorize the "penalty" as a tax. Now he is free to do the right thing and shoot this broken footed horse in the head.....

What a mess......Thanks Democrats, you fucked up the entire system!

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Maybe Chief Roberts is hoping for another bite of the Obamacare apple? He's proved that he is not a racist by bending over backwards to categorize the "penalty" as a tax. Now he is free to do the right thing and shoot this broken footed horse in the head.....

What a mess......Thanks Democrats, you fucked up the entire system!

Justice Roberts is a sell out and a disgrace. Unfortunately, he is the closest thing to a conservative in the federal government.

I think you are right, I think Roberts will be left alone this time and the torch will be passed to another sell out in SCOTUS.

LOL. You assholes have continually lost on this issue, and are going to lose even bigger now that people are using the system. Have at it, boys. Show what idiots you truly are.

Forum List

Back