BREAKING**Fed appeals court panel says most Obamacare subsidies illegal

That is exactly what they did, to foist the administration and costs from the feds to the states. They were hoping that the states who didn't set up exchanges would get political pressure (i.e. democratic) to set up their exchanges, with the talking point that people are losing out on federal largesse. Unfortunately for them, most states can run the numbers and see that the exchanges are fiscally untenable, just like the expansion of medicare is fiscally untenable, unless you can print your own money like the feds.

exactly why they wrote the law as they did....

where are the Feds going to get the money to administer Obamacare in all the states without state exchanges to do it for them....?

steal another 500 billion from Medicare.....?

Last edited:
You'll like this answer, LL. The media. Politicians of every stripe have a right to see if the public buys their bull but it's the job of the media to act as a balance to government, not a cheerleader.

The problem with the press is they're too fucking dumb to grasp economic issues. I know as an expert in the field.

Great! An expert. We need as many experts as possible.

Like dumb blondes, you can never have enough.

More fodder for my Bizzarro Column next month.

Libs think up is down, in is out, weak fucking presidents are strong, strong presidents are weak, smart is dumb, experience is liability, NOT ONE FUCKING OUNCE OF EXPERTISE is genius.

:eusa_whistle:

Libs think up is down, in is out, weak fucking presidents are strong, strong presidents are weak, smart is dumb, experience is liability, NOT ONE FUCKING OUNCE OF EXPERTISE is genius.

When my Son was about 6 years old, he went outside to play baseball with his friends. I told him to be careful and not hit the house with the ball. About 5 minutes later the ball came crashing through the window.

I asked my Son "didn't I tell you NOT to hit the house?" He looks at me in terror, apologizes and says this: "But Dad, I didn't hit the house, I hit the window".

This is the way these clown assed liberals act. Always lie and deflect. That's WHAT THEY DO. That's ALL THEY DO.

and apparently you think cussin' like a prison inmate adds merit to your opinion..

and apparently you think cussin' like a prison inmate adds merit to your opinion..

No cum sucker, it just makes us feel good when we can drop an "F" bomb on you little pieces of shit, since we can't drop the REAL thing on you!

Vigilante has admitted that the losers on the far right have nothing but vile language.

Yeah, the end game plays out, and you will have lost yet again. We are never going back to whatever it is that you want.

No cum sucker, it just makes us feel good when we can drop an "F" bomb on you little pieces of shit, since we can't drop the REAL thing on you!
Resorting to colorful language is a surefire way to lose an argument.

Vigilante has admitted that the losers on the far right have nothing but vile language.

Yeah, the end game plays out, and you will have lost yet again. We are never going back to whatever it is that you want.

image_33.jpg

They take VISA, or chickens...

Might be time for you to take a break from the internet for a few days. You've had a few busy months on here, we won't miss you.

You are scamming us now! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And the Teabaggers of 1773 were some racist ***** dressed up like Natives, hiding their identities like cowards, trying to make someone else face the consequences for their actions. In other words, pussies just like the American Talibaggers today.

You now disown KNoBhead?.... If we don't go back, I do hope the subversives that do take over the country will make you a target as a WHITE EUROPEAN, or are you something else in your ancestry?

Last edited:

Yeah, it comes from working around people that do the dirty work.

What the fuck does a potty mouth have to do with the end game? Most people I know that "make things happen" have a potty mouth, even if they just slip now and then, still it's a potty mouth.

A major fallacy in logic and/or statistics that people make is the common " correlation does not equal causation." You can't even pull off either one.

What the fuck does a potty mouth have to do with the end game? Most people I know that "make things happen" have a potty mouth, even if they just slip now and then, still it's a potty mouth.

A major fallacy in logic and/or statistics that people make is the common " correlation does not equal causation." You can't even pull off either one.

Usually when someone resorts to cussing in text format it's because they lost their temper.

Resorting to colorful language is a surefire way to lose an argument.

And THAT kind of advice comes straight out of the Ivory Tower. When I was forced to spend time in the Ivory Tower, it was stupid declarations like this that made me roll my eyes about the lack of any real world experience most academics possess.

Look darlin, I have an executive MBA among other things. I can run circles around your hoighty toighty credentials and I've accomplished a lot of things in my life. Yet I still have a potty mouth. See what I've done there????

Last edited:

Usually when someone resorts to cussing in text format it's because they lost their temper.

You confuse temper with revulsion of liars and cowards.

Yes, the econchicks and Vigilantes are reviled by the the mainstream of good and patriotic America.

That the reactonary far right uses or defends the use of vile language instead of objective discourse, facts, and figures simply underlines that they have nothing of worth to say.

Many of them remind me of the nutso delusions of the survivalists.

Yes, the econchicks and Vigilantes are reviled by the the mainstream of good and patriotic America.

That the reactonary far right uses or defends the use of vile language instead of objective discourse, facts, and figures simply underlines that they have nothing of worth to say.

But Rep Frog Boy II, I even gave you a KNoBhead post with vile language, and you completely passed it by...Shall we simply call you a HYPOCRITE, or stupid would be more appropriate?

Pal, it doesn't get anymore patriotic than moi. Why do you think I've had it with the la-la land inhabitants destroying this country?

I never lose my temper and cuss, I leave that for the assholes who can't think.

Knuckleheads like Vigilante, econchick, survivalists, and whateveralists --- the great majority know that the reactionary far right are not playing with a full deck mentally and emotionally. Your day is over, it's not coming back, accept it and get over it. Despite The2ndAmendment's great delusion, there will be no Second American Revolution.

You are going to have to deal with or be crushed by the realities of the 21st century.

Forum List

Back