🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING**Fed appeals court panel says most Obamacare subsidies illegal

The far right wacadoodles are pinning their hopes on the definition of what "State" means in the legislation.

The full court in Washington will overturn the tper decision, and SCOTUS will once again preserve legislative intent.

QWB and EC can say whatever they want, but they don't have the facts.

Until they do, all that needs to be done is point that fact out. No requirement to rebut information.

You want facts? How about the fact that the clearly stated legislative intent of the law was to force states to set up exchanges or watch the people in their state not get all those shiny subsidies?

He's referring to the slowness of getting the federal exchange set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Per the archetect of the law, the legislative intent is now being met. The problem is, of course, the dems completely miscalculated politically. It's not the job of the courts to fix that.

If the law did not intend the subsidies to be available on the federal exchange, why was the federal exchange set up with every indication included saying just the opposite?

The fact is that the wukfits of the far right are misdefining the legislative intent of "State".

We all know what it means, and SCOTUS will again slap the far right down.

The far right wacadoodles are pinning their hopes on the definition of what "State" means in the legislation.

The full court in Washington will overturn the tper decision, and SCOTUS will once again preserve legislative intent.

The term state is clearly defined in the law.

The legislative intent was to force states to set up exchanges, just like the legislative intent of the Medicaid expansion was to force all states to do it. Or do you deny that the law clearly tried to cut off all funds to states that did not expand Medicaid? Did you know that all three women on the court thought that was unconstitutional?

By the way, when did you decide to drop the lie that you are a Republican?

QWB and EC can say whatever they want, but they don't have the facts.

Until they do, all that needs to be done is point that fact out. No requirement to rebut information.

You want facts? How about the fact that the clearly stated legislative intent of the law was to force states to set up exchanges or watch the people in their state not get all those shiny subsidies?

He's referring to the slowness of getting the federal exchange set up.

Sure he is.

By the way, how the fuck would he know that before the exchange didn't work? Is he psychic? Did you miss the date in which he made that statement?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the law did not intend the subsidies to be available on the federal exchange, why was the federal exchange set up with every indication included saying just the opposite?

Show where the law says subsidies are available for the federal exchange.

What part of "State" and what it means do you not get, guys?

I understand it perfectly as it pertains to Obamacare, it is actually defined in the law, which defines it as any of the 50 states and the District of Columbia.

By the way, that definition is why no one is arguing that residents of DC should not be eligible for subsidies.

What part do you not get. Oh, and still waiting for you to prove that Obamacare actually authorizes federal subsidies.

Show where the law says they are not....

No where in the Law does it state that subsidies SHALL NOT be paid, if insurance is purchase on the Federal exchanges set up.

It doesn't say that.... if it did say that, then this would be a slam dunk win for those against Obamacare... but no where does it state that subsidies are not available on the Federal Exchanges that were to be set up for the States without an exchange of their own, and it is implied in many many ways, that subsidies would be covered on the Federal Exchanges for those who do qualify.

We have finally reached the final defense line of the extreme right: "I don't have to believe the language."

That is an admission they understand the end game is afoot and that they lost.

I am grateful to most of you reactionaries for conducting yourself in a respectful manner.

Unsubscribe.

Show where the law says they are not....

No where in the Law does it state that subsidies SHALL NOT be paid, if insurance is purchase on the Federal exchanges set up.

It doesn't say that.... if it did say that, then this would be a slam dunk win for those against Obamacare... but no where does it state that subsidies are not available on the Federal Exchanges that were to be set up for the States without an exchange of their own, and it is implied in many many ways, that subsidies would be covered on the Federal Exchanges for those who do qualify.

Not a problem.

26 U.S. Code § 36B - Refundable credit for coverage under a qualified health plan | LII / Legal Information Institute

If you look you will see that a separate section deals with exchanges set up by the federal government. Since the fedral government cannot, by law, set up exchanges under section 1311, they are not eligible for subsidies under the law.

Like I said, facts, I have them, you don't.

We have finally reached the final defense line of the extreme right: "I don't have to believe the language."

That is an admission they understand the end game is afoot and that they lost.

I am grateful to most of you reactionaries for conducting yourself in a respectful manner.

Unsubscribe.

Funny, I believe 100% in the language of the law, you are the one arguing it doesn't mean what it says.

Facts Jake, I have them, you don't, which is why all you can do is resort to lies.

executing_the_law.jpg

The fact is that the wukfits of the far right are misdefining the legislative intent of "State".

We all know what it means, and SCOTUS will again slap the far right down.

Yes; we all DO know what "State" means. Thus we also know that it does NOT mean "Federal," you perpetually unpersuasive poser. You silly liberal Democrat hack.

Wukfits? Whackadoodles? Reactionaries? Whackaloons?

FakeJake, are you 9 years old? Been watchin too many anime cartoons? Or just naturally retarded?

Forum List

Back