BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
darren-wilson-dead-or-alive.jpg

I'm going to tell you how they knew, this is Government orchestrated operation to arouse and incite blacks. The very fact that they are announcing the verdict at 9:00 at night (PRIMETIME FOR RIOTS) means they want a FIREWORK show. Shock and Awe 2.0 coming from Iraq to America.

Report in the next two minutes.

If this cop is indicted, then I don't know if I want to live in this country anymore - a country where a few thugs who have no idea what personal responsibility is - use a media that is trying to get ratings to create injustice.

I wonder what these black protesters would do if they didn't have white people to complain about and vent their anger. Yes, there is a place in the world where that happens - its called Africa - where gangsters kidnap little girls and sell them off.

I'm going to tell you how they knew, this is Government orchestrated operation to arouse and incite blacks. The very fact that they are announcing the verdict at 9:00 at night (PRIMETIME FOR RIOTS) means they want a FIREWORK show. Shock and Awe 2.0 coming from Iraq to America.
I predict there will be little trouble.

Some outsiders will get arrested.

That will be about it.

Most sane people don't give a shit about Michael Brown, and want the outsiders to go away.

EVERY STATEMENT REFUTED BY THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!!

LET CHAOS REIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FUCKING LIBERALS!!!!!

Yep.

Liberals on the wrong side again. Big surprise

He did his best to soften the blow to the fools wanting to riot though.

My first question, how did they know before the annoucement? As I type this they still have not publicly released the decision.

No indictment in Ferguson case

Did you read your own link? It would have answered your question.

A white police officer will not face charges for fatally shooting an unarmed black teenager in a case that set off violent protests and racial unrest throughout the nation, an attorney close to the case said Monday night.

They shot the boy over a box a cigars.

People walk out of home depot with $1000 power tools at least once a week at my job.

I curse you. I curse the Oathbreakers, Tyrants and Enemies of the People.

Eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth. You deserve all that is about to happen to you.

What's with the white kids out there protesting? Eminem wannabes? I hope they get their asses kicked by the angry blacks for acting like posers.

Forum List

Back