BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
IMG_20018806349088.jpg

So, will protesters abide by the Brown family wishes, and remain peaceful ?

Hopefully not.

I hope Wilson gets life in prison. White cop in prison who killed an unarmed black guy. Hahahaha. He couldn't have a bigger target on his back. He'd get raped repeatedly and turned into a little white bitch.

Oh wait, he already is one.

He would also get beaten down over and over again, disfigured, and eventually murdered. The gangs won't accept a cop so there goes any potential connections and protection. The blacks would just devour him.

But of course, he won't get sent to prison. American Mundanes worship the Police. He'll get off easy.​

Are you totally ignorant of the facts, or merely uninterested in the facts?

So, will protesters abide by the Brown family wishes, and remain peaceful ?

Hopefully not.

I hope Wilson gets life in prison. White cop in prison who killed an unarmed black guy. Hahahaha. He couldn't have a bigger target on his back. He'd get raped repeatedly and turned into a little white bitch.

Oh wait, he already is one.

He would also get beaten down over and over again, disfigured, and eventually murdered. The gangs won't accept a cop so there goes any potential connections and protection. The blacks would just devour him.

But of course, he won't get sent to prison. American Mundanes worship the Police. He'll get off easy.​

Are you totally ignorant of the facts, or merely uninterested in the facts?

She's totally ignorant

PERIOD

Yeah, they're giving the grand jury members a couple of hours to pack up and leave town, probably to Clinton, MO where Chicken Man has been hiding out since August.
That man is a law enforcement officer who places his life on the line every day to serve and protect. But an idiot like you would not understand that.

No, most of the time they do not put their life on the line. Most of them never even draw their weapons except at target practice. Most of the time they're are bored to death and discouraged that the exciting job they signed up for doesn't pan out. I suggest you stop watching television and read more.
So that's why they wear body armor EVERY SINGLE DAY. I suggest you take some time off shopping for womens panties and educate yourself man-girl, boy- woman, whatever you are.

Last I checked, the most common cause for a cop dying on duty is a car crash.

Everybody who's hoping that Chicken Man Wilson gets off, keep this in mind: What happens in Ferguson isn't going to stay in Ferguson. Riots in the 1960s started from black women who were sent to the back of the bus and other black people who couldn't get service at a lunch counter.
Bring that shit my way and see what happens. National Guard should be given the green light to use deadly force on these common criminals hiding as protesters.

Nah. National Guard trains for overseas battle. They dont deserve to be lumped into this.

Let the cops give these hooligans the spankings their parents shoulda gave them years ago.

No...turn the National Guard on them.. Machine guns, flamethrowers, grenade launchers (shooting HE, not tear gas), helicopter gunships, and tanks firing canister shot. Tell them that the bullshit ENDS, and it ends right fucking now!

Maybe Soon is the last name of the asian dude that got robbed and shoved around and then his business burned to the ground for daring to call the POHleese on the thug.

Watching CNN right now, waiting for the announcement. Cops were filmed walking by protesters, the idiots were taunting the cops. So, all the cops are bad? This is peaceful? These protesters are showing their thuggery. I believe in justice too. Looting innocent business owners is not acceptable behavior. Judging the cop simply because he is white is wrong. Everyone knows damn well had the cop been black this primitive behavior would not have taken place. What will happen if Wilson is not indicted? More looting of innocent businesses?

Everybody who's hoping that Chicken Man Wilson gets off, keep this in mind: What happens in Ferguson isn't going to stay in Ferguson. Riots in the 1960s started from black women who were sent to the back of the bus and other black people who couldn't get service at a lunch counter.
Bring that shit my way and see what happens. National Guard should be given the green light to use deadly force on these common criminals hiding as protesters.

Nah. National Guard trains for overseas battle. They dont deserve to be lumped into this.

Let the cops give these hooligans the spankings their parents shoulda gave them years ago.

No...turn the National Guard on them.. Machine guns, flamethrowers, grenade launchers (shooting HE, not tear gas), helicopter gunships, and tanks firing canister shot. Tell them that the bullshit ENDS, and it ends right fucking now!
If they were treated as the terrorists that they are, they would think twice about doing the shit they are doing. But they know dey haz backup wif idiots dat will cover they asses in marches an things like dat.

If they were treated as the terrorists that they are, they would think twice about doing the shit they are doing. But they know dey haz backup wif idiots dat will cover they asses in marches an things like dat.

What are they doing? Specifically?

What are they doing? Specifically?

^ Look everyone, another poster not to be taken seriously

Forum List

Back