BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Gone to soon? Where is soon? Is that a city or a country?

brown-gone-to-soon.jpg
Is that guy grammar-challenged, or is the second "o" lost in a wrinkle ?

We don't be knowed.

Liberals,

If the evidence supports self defense. Will you accept it?

How many times will you idiots ask that question. Liberals always accept the evidence.
REALLY? Remind us how Zimmerman is REALLY guilty of murder.

He was judged not guilty. He's a free man. No riots in Sanford. What's your point?
My point is that tons of liberals in the press around the country and on this board all claim he is guilty. STILL.

Well...he did shoot the kid. It takes a lot of lipstick to fix that pig.
Ther was a trial and the verdict was NOT GUILTY. See even you don't accept that.

Liberals,

If the evidence supports self defense. Will you accept it?

How many times will you idiots ask that question. Liberals always accept the evidence.

He was judged not guilty. He's a free man. No riots in Sanford. What's your point?
My point is that tons of liberals in the press around the country and on this board all claim he is guilty. STILL.

Talking Trayvon. Pay attention.

I'm surprised that they are going to announce it before Thanksgiving day. Guess we will see if Ferguson burns tonight or not.
If they wait any longer, the mob that are all antsy will start in earlier than planned. They WANT this to go down so they can steal stuff and burn buildings.
Yup Christmas shopping in Ferguson and it's all gonna be free. It's a shame that this is what it's come too.
And you can bet the bank that is EXACTLY what a shitload of those terrorists are thinking, too.

Ther was a trial and the verdict was NOT GUILTY. See even you don't accept that.

I accept it. He's hardly innocent, though.

Talking Trayvon. Pay attention.
Zimmerman did not murder Martin and you claimed you accepted that verdict when in fact you do not.

Anyone watching Greta? did Dr Baden say Brown was hit by most shots from 35 feet away? That's not good for Wilson...goddam phone rang when he was talking...
How is that not good? It takes one second to move 21 feet.
Not for a fat fuck in beach sandals....but I agree the cop would take no chances...and that would not be part of an instant calculation.

Liberals accepted the fake evidence in the Duke LaCrosse scandal.....hook line and sinker!

I'm nervous. I want justice and not at the expense of any more deaths. ( however delusional that sounds )

Megyn Kelly just said Officer Wilson is going to make a statement on her show. Her show on Fox is at 9 pm Eastern.

Ferguson bee's mad as hell!!

Big gentle Saint Mike were a goot man!! Shot down in hims prime! in coaled blood!

He only robbed them chinks a few times.......

I'm nervous. I want justice and not at the expense of any more deaths. ( however delusional that sounds )
Unfortunately, that will probably not happen. Too many thugs want violence..and those that support their thuggery NEED something to bitch about so they won't be thought of as racist.

Anyone watching Greta? did Dr Baden say Brown was hit by most shots from 35 feet away? That's not good for Wilson...goddam phone rang when he was talking...
How is that not good? It takes one second to move 21 feet.
Not for a fat fuck in beach sandals....but I agree the cop would take no chances...and that would not be part of an instant calculation.
Fat or otherwise on the average it takes 1 second to move 21 feet.
Edged Weapon Defense Is or was the 21-foot rule valid Part 1

Forum List

Back