BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
I can't imagine a cop trying to pull a huge suspect into the car through the driver seat's window.

Yet a gun shot was fired in the car. Brown went for the gun, failed, and ran away. But not quickly enough.

Too damn bad.

REALLY? Remind us how Zimmerman is REALLY guilty of murder.

He was judged not guilty. He's a free man. No riots in Sanford. What's your point?
My point is that tons of liberals in the press around the country and on this board all claim he is guilty. STILL.

Well...he did shoot the kid. It takes a lot of lipstick to fix that pig.

Talking Trayvon. Pay attention.
Zimmerman did not murder Martin and you claimed you accepted that verdict when in fact you do not.

He killed him. That's a fact. Shot him dead.

He was judged not guilty. He's a free man. No riots in Sanford. What's your point?
My point is that tons of liberals in the press around the country and on this board all claim he is guilty. STILL.

Well...he did shoot the kid. It takes a lot of lipstick to fix that pig.

Talking Trayvon. Pay attention.
Zimmerman did not murder Martin and you claimed you accepted that verdict when in fact you do not.

He killed him. That's a fact. Shot him dead.
How about the guys on the grassy knoll?

I have the tv on msnbc. A lot of the blacks are decent. A LOT of them. Its the THUGS that need to be taken out. They are terrorists.

Laughing and dancing and mugging for the cameras. Oh look! Dey iz on da TV!
A kid is dead because he was not taught how to be a decent human being. He bullied old asian men and robbed from stores. He was cocky with cops and tried to bully one doing his duty AFTER he robbed someone. None of this is about a kid gone wrong and is now dead. It is not about the cops family that fear for their lives because some thugs put a bounty on their heads. It is not about the stores just doing business serving their community. It is about THUGS wanting their mugs on tv so they can dance and smile and laugh and loot.

Laughing and dancing and mugging for the cameras. Oh look! Dey iz on da TV!
A kid is dead because he was not taught how to be a decent human being. He bullied old asian men and robbed from stores. He was cocky with cops and tried to bully one doing his duty AFTER he robbed someone. None of this is about a kid gone wrong and is now dead. It is not about the cops family that fear for their lives because some thugs put a bounty on their heads. It is not about the stores just doing business serving their community. It is about THUGS wanting their mugs on tv so they can dance and smile and laugh and loot.

Well dear, that region of St Louis is the shit stain in the bottom of America's underwear, are you surprised?

I'l bet you half them asshole out there couldn't even point out Michael Brown in a lineup.

Lot of people all ready on the streets. If they've waited thinking most people would be at home getting ready for bed, they're sadly mistaken.
This could be Rodney King redux.

I was THISSSSSSSSSSS close to moving to Missouri once upon a time. Branson area. But I was afraid of the culture shock. Racism of whites against blacks and how would I deal with rednecks calling blacks the N word and the all around nastiness against blacks. Shame on me for being so fucking dumb then.

I was THISSSSSSSSSSS close to moving to Missouri once upon a time. Branson area. But I was afraid of the culture shock. Racism of whites against blacks and how would I deal with rednecks calling blacks the N word and the all around nastiness against blacks. Shame on me for being so fucking dumb then.

Branson is an entire different planet than Ferguson. Hey guess what blacks and whites and Hispanics for that matter, all live in peace.

Well..I didn't go. So it doesn't matter I guess. I am a completely different mindset kinda gal now. Thank the idiots that condone thuggery.

I'm watching football.

They said 9. It's past 9.

What is wrong with these people?

Why the f*** didn't they announce when they knew rather than waiting until night when people are more likely to riot?

Not that I need to worry out in the sticks where I'm at, but I'm locked and loaded... just for fun.

I heard reports the children in school and the working people in route to home, were a consideration.

Forum List

Back