BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Gun fire being reported and fires. So much for Obozo's attempt to calm the protestors.

I hear the city is going to be asking voters for some new police cars.

Yup at least on police car on fire, new Crown Vic on the way.
Unfortunately, the Crown Vic is no longer made. A shame! A real shame! The best police car ever made is no longer available...new. The cab industry has been robbed of its source of used Police Interceptors.

Angry black woman on CNN complaining that police fired tear gas on a protester who had a heart attack and they were carrying her to the police for help.

How dare the police not help when there are thousands of people who would gladly rip their throats out.

These people are SO ENTITLED! I hate to say it but shooting them would actually be better as it puts them out of their misery about the reality of life.
Well it's not like folks didn't know there were going to be riots so maybe she should have stayed home.

Gun fire being reported and fires. So much for Obozo's attempt to calm the protestors.
These people are interested in STEALING, PERIOD. This has nothing to do with the recent events. It's Christmas, and they're looking for any reason and a good distraction so they can burglarize, loot and steal.

Pretty typical day in the hood for blacks.

It's scary and disgusting to watch those thugs protesting like that .... total savages!

are most blacks this fucking stupid? Let's go out and riot so the cops can tear gas us and possibly shoot us.

Liberals,

If the evidence supports self defense. Will you accept it?

How many times will you idiots ask that question. Liberals always accept the evidence.
REALLY? Remind us how Zimmerman is REALLY guilty of murder.

He was judged not guilty. He's a free man. No riots in Sanford. What's your point?
My point is that tons of liberals in the press around the country and on this board all claim he is guilty. STILL.

don lemon - van jones -and chris cuomo all incapacitated by gas

in the background a banner runs across the street

"seasons greetings"

indeed

Forum List

Back