BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
I am glad who we have in office in St Louis, in MO, and in DC, compared to the hate displayed here by dim wits.

The right verdict was given. Everyone from the bottom up to the pres says peacefully protest but don't get violent. And some of you idiots have a problem with that.

Absolutely amazing. You wonder why the mainstream GOP won't have a thing to do with you now?
I am glad who we have in office in St Louis, in MO, and in DC, compared to the hate displayed here by dim wits.

The right verdict was given. Everyone from the bottom up to the pres says peacefully protest but don't get violent. And some of you idiots have a problem with that.

Absolutely amazing. You wonder why the mainstream GOP won't have a thing to do with you now?
1. lying
2. you're projecting
3. shut the fuck up.

1. The right decision was made.
2. You are the hater as it shows.
3. You could not make either Brown or Wilson shut up, much less me. :lol:

Your types guys are why the mainstream GOP is done with you. Sux to be you.

I hope the protests remain mostly peaceful, but once the rioting does start, these idiots deserve what happens next.

I LOVE HOW ALL THE CNN NEWS REPORTERS (DON LEMON, FUCKFACE TAPPER, CHRIS "LOOK AT ME" CUOMO) ARE ALL GETTING GASSED AND COUGHING. THIS IS PRICELESS!

1. lying
2. you're projecting
3. shut the fuck up.

No Jake I am honest enough to tell you who I hate, you are one of those not the protesters though they are acting stupid, but it's emotion they are running on, but you I honestly hate

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

1. lying
2. you're projecting
3. shut the fuck up.
Nothing jakey snakey says means anything.

1. lying
2. you're projecting
3. shut the fuck up.

Shut up idiot.

The phrase "the final 10 shots" really stands out when only one person was armed.

I LOVE HOW ALL THE CNN NEWS REPORTERS (DON LEMON, FUCKFACE TAPPER, CHRIS "LOOK AT ME" CUOMO) ARE ALL GETTING GASSED AND COUGHING. THIS IS PRICELESS!
SEASON'S GREETINGS!

FROM FERGUSON, MISSOURI

....on a banner stretched across the street in a cloud of tear gas!

1. lying
2. you're projecting
3. shut the fuck up.

No Jake I am honest enough to tell you who I hate, you are one of those not the protesters though they are acting stupid, but it's emotion they are running on, but you I honestly hate
FakeJake... the creepy little creature talks about as much bull shit as anyone here. Puts on the best show of pretending to be one thing while exposing himself as another though... that's a good show... although it's certainly getting old, and boring. Ya... I hate him too... he's weird.

If someone who has already assaulted you is approaching - how many times would you shoot at them if you think they are coming toward you to kill you?

My answer is AS MANY AS IT TAKES TO TAKE HIM DOWN!

Brown was a big boy and he continued to approach the cop. If I am fearful for my life - I keep firing. But I guess you would only be satisfied if the story was "COP KILLED BY YOUNG BLACK TEEN"

Forum List

Back