BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Hey Obama! Save yer lying breath. Criminals are NOT at home watching your drivel. They are out in the street throwing bottles, tipping over cars, doing the jungle hop in front of cameras with scarves over their faces. Hello? HELLO?

“Looters inside destroying the gas station” on Forsan.

Per County Dispatch, looters are trashing a BP Amoco on West Florson (street?)...

President bubblehead speaks....we need to accept the decision, but protest peacefully.

That is what the governor, the St. Louis executive, and the state police commander said as well.

They, and the president, are right.

OMG!!!

Some of those folks have already put up Christmas lights. Everyone knows you wait until after Thanksgiving before you turn on your Christmas lights.
Dey thought dey waz gonna get they xmas presents early tonight. Dats why.

not one mention of the thousands of black youth killed every year by other thugs....

I hope officer Wilson gets a fucking medal.
I hope he gets a hollow point to the head.
As we knew facts and truth are not what you wanted. If you had listened to the prosecutor they caught most of the supposed witnesses actually telling lies about Brown being shot in the back of the head and the back.
Who said he was shot in the back of the head and in the back? I never heard that.
Witnesses told the cops and Grand Jury that as the Prosecutor stated, if you had watched the live broadcast.
Witnesses also told the grand jury the exact opposite.
And they also told the jury that brown was shot in the back.

I am glad who we have in office in St Louis, in MO, and in DC, compared to the hate displayed here by dim wits.

The right verdict was given. Everyone from the bottom up to the pres says peacefully protest but don't get violent. And some of you idiots have a problem with that.

Absolutely amazing. You wonder why the mainstream GOP won't have a thing to do with you now?

President bubblehead speaks....we need to accept the decision, but protest peacefully.

That is what the governor, the St. Louis executive, and the state police commander said as well.

They, and the president, are right.
No they are not

There is nothing to protest. Phony cries of racism should not be encouraged..shame on you.

Maybe they should throw out some beads and maybe some of the hot girls will take their tops off. That may be a way to stop the protest

I am glad who we have in office in St Louis, in MO, and in DC, compared to the hate displayed here by dim wits.

The right verdict was given. Everyone from the bottom up to the pres says peacefully protest but don't get violent. And some of you idiots have a problem with that.

Absolutely amazing. You wonder why the mainstream GOP won't have a thing to do with you now?
1. lying
2. you're projecting
3. shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back