BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
I like this prosecutor. He did a great job in leaving very few things for liberals to complain about.

yep, and on CNN it was just reported many black witnesses testified the big guy was coming at Wilson.
You must be watching a different CNN, because I'm watching it and they were showing McCulloch fielding questions. None of which involved that.

you obviously missed it. He was asked about 10 minutes ago by a reporter if any black witnesses said Brown was coming at Wilson.
And the answer was YES. Black witnesses said Brown was COMING AT Wislon.

I like this prosecutor. He did a great job in leaving very few things for liberals to complain about.

yep, and on CNN it was just reported many black witnesses testified the big guy was coming at Wilson.
You must be watching a different CNN, because I'm watching it and they were showing McCulloch fielding questions. None of which involved that.

you obviously missed it. He was asked about 10 minutes ago by a reporter if any black witnesses said Brown was coming at Wilson.
And the answer was YES. Black witnesses said Brown was COMING AT Wislon.

I know:) I was responding to numbnuts.

Stupid protestor idiots. They destroy a police car - paid for by public funds (taxing people who live in Ferguson) and now has to be paid for by the folks of Ferguson.

These protesters are costing the black folks of Ferguson mo money.

Funny but makes the point slam home...some guy is out there talking to a news person with his 2 year old son..TWO YEARS OLD...and throwing bottles at police. WITH HIS KID right there with him. Proof is in da puddin' some shouldn't breed.

President bubblehead speaks....we need to accept the decision, but protest peacefully.

OMG!!!

Some of those folks have already put up Christmas lights. Everyone knows you wait until after Thanksgiving before you turn on your Christmas lights.

Forum List

Back