BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
I'm surprised there hasn't been rioting yet

It was a prudent decision by the grand jury in my opinion. They had access to the all evidence and made their decision based upon what was presented.

I hope officer Wilson gets a fucking medal.
I hope he gets a hollow point to the head.
You can't threaten violence against law enforcement officers. Your statement has been reported to the authorities. Internet anonymity can not protect you.
I'm shaking in my boots. :laugh:

Hoping is not a crime, but karma can happen, I have heard.
Life is full of karma. It is what it is.

Jeff Toobin, CNN - does this guy have a face that you want to punch or what? His face is a fist-magnet. You can't help it but to want to make his already fat fish faced lips - fatter.

I like this prosecutor. He did a great job in leaving very few things for liberals to complain about.

yep, and on CNN it was just reported many black witnesses testified the big guy was coming at Wilson.
You must be watching a different CNN, because I'm watching it and they were showing McCulloch fielding questions. None of which involved that.

I wonder if Obama would have the courage to say "justice was served"? I say no. Obama alienated the blacks with the whole amnesty order last week and he needs to get them back on his side. Obama will play the race card to his favor tonight.
Why would he say justice was servered if it wasnt?

As we knew facts and truth are not what you wanted. If you had listened to the prosecutor they caught most of the supposed witnesses actually telling lies about Brown being shot in the back of the head and the back.
Who said he was shot in the back of the head and in the back? I never heard that.
Witnesses told the cops and Grand Jury that as the Prosecutor stated, if you had watched the live broadcast.

As we knew facts and truth are not what you wanted. If you had listened to the prosecutor they caught most of the supposed witnesses actually telling lies about Brown being shot in the back of the head and the back.
Who said he was shot in the back of the head and in the back? I never heard that.
Witnesses told the cops and Grand Jury that as the Prosecutor stated, if you had watched the live broadcast.
Witnesses also told the grand jury the exact opposite.

I like this prosecutor. He did a great job in leaving very few things for liberals to complain about.

yep, and on CNN it was just reported many black witnesses testified the big guy was coming at Wilson.
You must be watching a different CNN, because I'm watching it and they were showing McCulloch fielding questions. None of which involved that.

you obviously missed it. He was asked about 10 minutes ago by a reporter if any black witnesses said Brown was coming at Wilson.

Drugs played a role. Wilson was high saw a black guy and freaked out.

I heard it.

Black witnesses verified he charged Wilson. You must have sneezed

A lot of the physical protesters are young white males who think acting black and young and thuggish is cool. Please somebody - kick their asses.

Forum List

Back