BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
If this cop is indicted, then I don't know if I want to live in this country anymore - a country where a few thugs who have no idea what personal responsibility is - use a media that is trying to get ratings to create injustice.

I wonder what these black protesters would do if they didn't have white people to complain about and vent their anger. Yes, there is a place in the world where that happens - its called Africa - where gangsters kidnap little girls and sell them off.

The largest child trafficking, sex slave and human tracking takes place in White countries and Asian Countries.

Maybe you should rethink any future stupid statements you may care to make.
Prove it.

One lady asking questions wanted to know how this could all be avoided in future. PICK ME PICK ME! I KNOW THE ANSWER!
"ALL parents should teach their children that STEALING is wrong, attacking a police office is IS WRONG, charging an officer is WRONG, bullying old people smaller than they are IS WRONG. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN!".

Thats how it is avoided. And if the brats don't mind you, then they deserve whatever they get.

problem is most black kids don't have a father around.

Black reporters asking questions of prosecutor - what a whiny bunch. The liberals are such bullies. If they could - they would suppress witnesses that go against their goals.

Brown was not surrendering. He undoubtedly moved at the office, not once, but twice. Brown would have shot a white kid in the same exact circumstances.

and a coward that shot an unarmed kid surrendering.

Apparently not....otherwise they would have indicted the cop....so no, the kid wasn't surrendering...just ask the black witnesses who testified under oath that he wasn't....

I hope officer Wilson gets a fucking medal.
I hope he gets a hollow point to the head.
Why?
Because he's white.
and a coward that shot an unarmed kid surrendering.
No he didn't. He shot a massive thug that had evidence in his hand of a strong armed robbery he just pulled, and then broke the law strolling down the middle of the street, and then attacked a police officer.

Your "kid" bull shit is already worn out. The fucker was a huge, violent, thieving, cop beating asshole that got SHOT.

Deal with it, dumbass.

I wonder if Obama would have the courage to say "justice was served"? I say no. Obama alienated the blacks with the whole amnesty order last week and he needs to get them back on his side. Obama will play the race card to his favor tonight.

Forum List

Back