BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
thank god for some honest African American witnesses who still value living a life of honor and integrity. The thugs who are protesting are very angry at these folks. To those thugs, the truth be damned. The only thing that matters to them is to get their way. Sounds a lot like most liberals l know.

If you can't get indicted by a Grand Jury, then you are really innocent. Congrats to the Grand Jury. Officer Brown will have to retire and I hope he makes millions from a book and movie.

I hope he survives, moves to another location and can sleep through the nights, the rest of his life. What a penalty....do your job, risk your life, and go through hell, the rest of it.

SELF DEFENSE!!!!

But the thugs don't care!
Scanners saying shot fired and crowds throwning stuff and now reports of looting 145 South Florissant.

If this cop is indicted, then I don't know if I want to live in this country anymore - a country where a few thugs who have no idea what personal responsibility is - use a media that is trying to get ratings to create injustice.

I wonder what these black protesters would do if they didn't have white people to complain about and vent their anger. Yes, there is a place in the world where that happens - its called Africa - where gangsters kidnap little girls and sell them off.

The largest child trafficking, sex slave and human tracking takes place in White countries and Asian Countries.

Maybe you should rethink any future stupid statements you may care to make.

typical libs, all emotiuon, no sense
I hope officer Wilson gets a fucking medal.
I hope he gets a hollow point to the head.
As we knew facts and truth are not what you wanted. If you had listened to the prosecutor they caught most of the supposed witnesses actually telling lies about Brown being shot in the back of the head and the back.

, no fairness. Just anger and hate and racism.

One lady asking questions wanted to know how this could all be avoided in future. PICK ME PICK ME! I KNOW THE ANSWER!
"ALL parents should teach their children that STEALING is wrong, attacking a police office is IS WRONG, charging an officer is WRONG, bullying old people smaller than they are IS WRONG. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN!".

Thats how it is avoided. And if the brats don't mind you, then they deserve whatever they get.

Forum List

Back