BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
I love how the looters will harm the stores that the black folks of Ferguson depend on.

These are not protesters. Why are all the looters black?

what a fucking disgusting display of lawlessness. Gotta get our booze...... Brown's family is livid I bet. Way to go you negroes.

If a looter injures themselves while trying to steal - they will probably beg the police and ambulance to help them... and then complain later when they don't.

These people need to be shot ...

They're looting the very convienence store where Brown stole the cigars.
No surprise. Its the asian guys fault for having cigars to steal by a fellow thug.

I am embarassed for this country. Our military DYING for these...."people"...and nobody does a damn thing except watch and "report". SHOOT THE MOTHER FUCKERS.

OMG robbing looting breaking windows ....swearing cursing.....

A real nightmare total savages!!!!

blacks are their own worst enemy- its almost as if they have ZERO self respect. Don't shoot! (while we riot, loot and steal)

They're looting the very convienence store where Brown stole the cigars.
No surprise. Its the asian guys fault for having cigars to steal by a fellow thug.

I am embarassed for this country. Our military DYING for these...."people"...and nobody does a damn thing except watch and "report". SHOOT THE MOTHER FUCKERS.
And the store owner called in the original report of theft. They're probably paying him back.

Forum List

Back