BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Second police car on fire, Walgreen’s on fire, possible shooting, cell phone store looted, meat market looted..

If the cop had been in the wrong I would have supported his going to jail for it....but I am sick to death of teenage criminals, created by democrat social welfare policies and law enforcement policies who break the law, are supported in their law breaking by their families....and then when they meet a tragic end....the victims are blamed....Zimmerman and this cop come to mind.....

If anyone is to blame here it is the democrats and their policies which have created these teen criminals after fostering generations of young teenagers having babies and creating a cycle of fatherless children who turn to gangs and crime....

It has to stop....stop voting for democrats....and lives will be saved....

Morons. But the problem is not their mindset. We already knew what they wanted to do. The problem is NOT SHOOTING TERRORISTS. We would not allow this with muslims burning a town, would we? So why allow blacks and wannabe whites with the same mentality of the thugs? SHOOT THEM! Jeez. If not to kill, shoot them in the legs. Kinda hard to run to stores to loot and burn with no legs ain't it?

Final post tonight:

1. Van Jones - you're a fucking idiot. I wish you would die soon as the things that you spew are just one-sided lies and you create more hatred

2. Looters - you are showing the silent majority in America why Wilson did what he did to Brown. I wish there were more officers like Wilson.

3. Blacks in America - the scene in Ferguson, MO show you to be a bunch of rabid apes. You are behaving likes animals. You have entitled victim mentality. You are emotional vampires that suck out the energy of this country. I see no hope for you if you think tonight's actions are justified. Do you think we now sympathize with you? I think you should be locked up and controlled. Your herd should be thinned by any method necessary.

blacks are their own worst enemy- its almost as if they have ZERO self respect. Don't shoot! (while we riot, loot and steal)

eta- some have asked where are the parents (well, mothers anyway:)- I bet they were the ones who TOLD their kids to steal them a new weave, some nails and booze.

Forum List

Back