BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
No. Its just because they would get their asses kicked. Thats why once Black people could fight back they punked out.

Yes gorilla's are stronger than humans, that why we carry guns!
Chimps and gorillas are stronger than Black people. You shouldnt need a gun.

Now your talking about your children! You're the one OUT OF AFRICA, not whites!
Yes you white chimps are our children. You devolved in the ice age and mated with neaderthals. Thats why you are furry and get head lice.

That's a theory, knuckledragger with no basis in fact! Another theory is that white's came from the Asiatics! But nice try. What were you talking about fuzzball? This one even has rings in his chest to hook him up to the wall at night!

Ty%2BLattimore.jpg
Thats obviously photo shopped. here is the real deal cave ape.

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg

Yes gorilla's are stronger than humans, that why we carry guns!

Yes you white chimps are our children. You devolved in the ice age and mated with neaderthals. Thats why you are furry and get head lice.

That's a theory, knuckledragger with no basis in fact! Another theory is that white's came from the Asiatics! But nice try. What were you talking about fuzzball? This one even has rings in his chest to hook him up to the wall at night!

Ty%2BLattimore.jpg

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg
Yes, his mother was a chimpette!

Ty%2BLattimore.jpg

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg
So was his father. I heard you 2 were twins.

Where they aren't rioting!
Thats where white people riot since they started being afraid Black people would kick their asses.

Gee, I thought they were afraid that if they took action against an attacking Wog, the Obola would have them arrested on violating that Wogs civil rights!
No. Its just because they would get their asses kicked. Thats why once Black people could fight back they punked out.
Population by race in America:
Black or African American --- 13.2%
White ------------------------------ 77.7%

Bring it, buckwheat.
You bring it cave ape. Like you guys did tonight. :laugh:
So you ARE looking for a race war.

Well keep it up, coon, and you'll get one.

Ty%2BLattimore.jpg

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg
I heard he was you lover!

At a sporting event.

Thats where white people riot since they started being afraid Black people would kick their asses.

Gee, I thought they were afraid that if they took action against an attacking Wog, the Obola would have them arrested on violating that Wogs civil rights!

Bring it, buckwheat.
One problem with that. There are a shitload of brainwashed white people that condone and riot and steal and murder and burn along with the blacks.

Bring it, buckwheat.

You are looking for a race war. Didnt you just say for me to bring it? If you get brave enough you will get your monkey ass waxed..

Bring it, buckwheat.
One problem with that. There are a shitload of brainwashed white people that condone and riot and steal and murder and burn along with the blacks.
Not enough to matter.

Bring it, buckwheat.

Democrats!

Ty%2BLattimore.jpg

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg
So you are monkey brothers? Thanks for confirming that.

Bring it, buckwheat.

And the rest of them will be told tomorrow through mass and social media how these were innocent protesters who were descended upon by an evil government.

Ty%2BLattimore.jpg

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg

So he is your lover! Thank's for confirming THAT...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg

So he is your lover! That's for confirming THAT...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Where did I confirm that? Did your monkey brother tell you a lie?

Bring it, buckwheat.

You are looking for a race war. Didnt you just say for me to bring it. If you get brave enough you will get your monkey ass waxed..
You're the one talking about "fighting back." So I said you want a fight, bring it.

Now you're so fucking stupid you think 13% against 78% is good odds... :lol:

Dumbass. You'd get your asses beat clean back to Africa where you belong, living in mud huts and roaming around with a hollowed out carrot on your dick shooting monkeys out of trees with a blow gun. That's where you fucking neanderthals belong.

Bring it, buckwheat.

You are looking for a race war. Didnt you just say for me to bring it. If you get brave enough you will get your monkey ass waxed..
You're the one talking about "fighting back." I said you want a fight, bring it.

Now you're so fucking stupid you think 13% against 78% is good odds... :lol:

Dumbass. You'd get your asses beat clean back to Africa where you belong, living in mud huts and roaming around a hollowed out carrot on your dick shooting monkeys out of trees with a blow gun. That's where you fucking neanderthals belong.
Fighting back implies someone is attacking. Going to be a lot of dead white cave apes if you feel froggy. BTW you have more Neanderthal DNA than I do. Large odds never bother me. You lice infested monkeys would be fun getting rid of.

Forum List

Back