BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
The mayor is on the phone right now, saying that he is requesting the national guard to come in, and he can’t even get through. All he can do is leave messages. Unreal.

They are destroying their own town and being allowed to do it. It is sending a message that does not bode well for ANY city that is predominately black.

Calling for anyone available, vehicles at Home Depot trying to shoot locks off doors, two police units onn the way.

Doesnt matter who owns them unless it was the KKK. No one should be looting.

Where are the WHITE looters and rioters?
At a sporting event.

Where they aren't rioting!
Thats where white people riot since they started being afraid Black people would kick their asses.

Gee, I thought they were afraid that if they took action against an attacking Wog, the Obola would have them arrested on violating that Wogs civil rights!
No. Its just because they would get their asses kicked. Thats why once Black people could fight back they punked out.

I am not going to waste my valuable time trying to educate a complete and utter moron such as your good self.

Do your own research - if you are capable - then go back and continue enjoying yourself at the riots.....burn some more cars,loot some more shops and fire off some more shots.

Now, do us all a great favor and just piss off!
You are too dumb to educate anyone let alone me. I dont have to do research. I can read and I heard the comments first hand. i didnt get the secret code message you claimed. More cave monkey talk from a cave monkey stressed by the events of the day. I dont pee on people but I heard you would like that.

*sigh*

oh nooo it you again

tell us your current tally....how many cars have you burnt since we last spoke?
I dont burn cars. How much acid have you dropped since we last spoke and did the acid help you interpret the POTUS speech properly?

May be you don't burn cars

but

you sure burnt out your brain.......there is nothing left up there.
Youre the one that thinks the POTUS is speaking in code. You and some of the other meth smokers on this thread. I'd say your brains are the ones that are burnt out.

Who is talking about code.

You wouldn't know what code is if it poked you in the face.

Have a good night at the riots,

At a sporting event.

Thats where white people riot since they started being afraid Black people would kick their asses.

Gee, I thought they were afraid that if they took action against an attacking Wog, the Obola would have them arrested on violating that Wogs civil rights!
No. Its just because they would get their asses kicked. Thats why once Black people could fight back they punked out.

Yes gorilla's are stronger than humans, that why we carry guns!

The mayor is on the phone right now, saying that he is requesting the national guard to come in, and he can’t even get through. All he can do is leave messages. Unreal.
He is an idiot and should be fired.
Is this what our cities and towns will look like as soon as another criminal does a criminal act and is shot? No help from law enforcement? No back up. Nothing?

Y'all need to arm yourselves. Buy more guns. I am thankful I live in a very small town and maybe 4 blacks live in it. If that.

You are too dumb to educate anyone let alone me. I dont have to do research. I can read and I heard the comments first hand. i didnt get the secret code message you claimed. More cave monkey talk from a cave monkey stressed by the events of the day. I dont pee on people but I heard you would like that.

*sigh*

oh nooo it you again

tell us your current tally....how many cars have you burnt since we last spoke?
I dont burn cars. How much acid have you dropped since we last spoke and did the acid help you interpret the POTUS speech properly?

May be you don't burn cars

but

you sure burnt out your brain.......there is nothing left up there.
Youre the one that thinks the POTUS is speaking in code. You and some of the other meth smokers on this thread. I'd say your brains are the ones that are burnt out.

Who is talking about code.

You wouldn't know what code is if it poked you in the face.

Have a good night at the riots,
You smoked too much meth. You said he was talking in code. Code is tweaker talk. Put down the meth. You have a good night going through withdrawal.

At a sporting event.

Chimps and gorillas are stronger than Black people. You shouldnt need a gun.

And you KNOW if Michael Brown was white and rioters did this, shit would be hitting the fan with law enforcement. But if the criminals are black....STAND DOWN.

Wish I could move to canada. I don't much like being an American any more.

And you KNOW if Michael Brown was white and rioters did this, shit would be hitting the fan with law enforcement. But if the criminals are black....STAND DOWN.

Wish I could move to canada. I don't much like being an American any more.
They love Black people in Canada. You wouldnt like it.

Now your talking about your children! You're the one OUT OF AFRICA, not whites!

Watching this life in the middle of a war zone is fucking trippy. I haven't seen anything this crazy since watching the Israelis wipe out a bunch of protesters live online.

Yes you white chimps are our children. You devolved in the ice age and mated with neanderthals. Thats why you are furry and get head lice.

Yes you white chimps are our children. You devolved in the ice age and mated with neaderthals. Thats why you are furry and get head lice.

That's a theory, knuckledragger with no basis in fact! Another theory is that white's came from the Asiatics! But nice try. What were you talking about fuzzball? This one even has rings in his chest to hook him up to the wall at night!

Ty%2BLattimore.jpg

At a sporting event.

Population by race in America:
Black or African American --- 13.2%
White ------------------------------ 77.7%

Bring it, buckwheat.

At a sporting event.

Bring it, buckwheat.
You bring it cave ape. Like you guys did tonight. :laugh:

Bring it, buckwheat.
You bring it cave ape. Like you guys did tonight. :laugh:

Yup, the Democrats fucked the country again, glad you pointed that out, Wog Boy!

Forum List

Back