BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Yes, his mother was a chimpette!
So was his father. I heard you 2 were twins.
I heard he was you lover!
So you are monkey brothers? Thanks for confirming that.

So he is your lover! That's for confirming THAT...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Where did I confirm that? Did your monkey brother tell you a lie?

Oh, so that bothers the dimwit Wog! The TRUTH gets to you! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

B3RTEeIIMAAs8bZ.png

Population by race in America:
Black or African American --- 13.2%
White ------------------------------ 77.7%

Bring it, buckwheat.
You bring it cave ape. Like you guys did tonight. :laugh:
So you ARE looking for a race war.

Well keep it up, coon, and you'll get one.
You are looking for a race war. Didnt you just say for me to bring it. If you get brave enough you will get your monkey ass waxed..
You're the one talking about "fighting back." I said you want a fight, bring it.

Now you're so fucking stupid you think 13% against 78% is good odds... :lol:

Dumbass. You'd get your asses beat clean back to Africa where you belong, living in mud huts and roaming around a hollowed out carrot on your dick shooting monkeys out of trees with a blow gun. That's where you fucking neanderthals belong.
Fighting back implies someone is attacking. Going to be a lot of dead white cave apes if you feel froggy. BTW you have more Neanderthal DNA than I do.

Oh, sounds like a threat! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

No. Its just because they would get their asses kicked. Thats why once Black people could fight back they punked out.

Bring it, buckwheat.

You are looking for a race war. Didnt you just say for me to bring it. If you get brave enough you will get your monkey ass waxed..
You're the one talking about "fighting back." So I said you want a fight, bring it.

Dumbass. You'd get your asses beat clean back to Africa where you belong, living in mud huts and roaming around a hollowed out carrot on your dick shooting monkeys out of trees with a blow gun. That's where you fucking neanderthals belong.
For some of them, that would be too high a technology level. They'd just go around picking berries. Or stealing from advanced people. Just look at the looters tonight.

So was his father. I heard you 2 were twins.
I heard he was you lover!
So you are monkey brothers? Thanks for confirming that.

So he is your lover! That's for confirming THAT...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Where did I confirm that? Did your monkey brother tell you a lie?

Oh, so that bothers the dimwit Wog! The TRUTH gets to you! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Monkeys like you dont know what is true.

Bring it, buckwheat.

You're the one talking about "fighting back." I said you want a fight, bring it.

Fighting back implies someone is attacking. Going to be a lot of dead white cave apes if you feel froggy. BTW you have more Neanderthal DNA than I do. Large odds never bother me. You lice infested monkeys would be fun getting rid of.

rulez.gif
rulez.gif
rulez.gif

Fighting back implies someone is attacking. Going to be a lot of dead white cave apes if you feel froggy. BTW you have more Neanderthal DNA than I do. Large odds never bother me. You lice infested monkeys would be fun getting rid of.
You LOOK like a neanderthal, I don't, and you have fucking pubic hair growing on your HEAD.

You morons could be rounded up and sent packing in a matter of days with that's what white people wanted to do, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it, other than die.

Your shit talk would be over, once and for all, and maybe America could once again have a decent nation.
Your women say i look like a chocolate god. Their complaint is that you are hairy and infested with lice and you have small genitals like the other primates.

If you could do that you would. You dont because you would get your asses stomped. Thats why you havent done anything. Everyone knows that. You can talk shit on the internet or you can do something. We all know you are too afraid to do anything but be safe behind your computer. Gimme a break monkey.

You LOOK like a neanderthal, I don't, and you have fucking pubic hair growing on your HEAD.

You morons could be rounded up and sent packing in a matter of days with that's what white people wanted to do, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it, other than die.

Your shit talk would be over, once and for all, and maybe America could once again have a decent nation.
Your women say i look like a chocolate god. Their complaint is that you are hairy and infested with lice and you have small genitals like the other primates.

If you could do that you would. You dont because you would get your asses stomped. Thats why you havent done anything. Everyone knows that. You can talk shit on the internet or you can do something. We all know you are too afraid to do anything but be safe behind your computer. Gimme a break monkey.

rulez.gif
rulez.gif
rulez.gif

Also why we are civilized, while many of you are feral!

You cant even talk correctly. Gimme a break. Thats why you keep deflecting away from the subject. You are not intelligent enough to discuss the OP coherently.

You cant even talk correctly. Gimme a break.

Oh, the irony of this subhuman! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LIke I said, buckwheat, bring it.

If what was happening in Ferguson was going on here in my little backwoods town, I guarantee you, there'd be a lot of dead blacks. The entire town would turn out to protect what's their's, and the entire freakin' town is HEAVILY ARMED.

Obviously you must be a punk ass city coon, so you have no idea what would happen to you out here in the sticks.

LIke I said, buckwheat, bring it.

If what was happening in Ferguson was going on here in my little backwoods town, I guarantee you, there'd be a lot of dead blacks. The entire town would turn out to protect what's their's, and the entire freakin' town is HEAVILY ARMED.

Obviously you must be a punk ass city coon, so you have no idea what would happen to you out here in the sticks.
You keep saying bring it. Why would I want to be around you monkey? There is a reason you live in the sticks. You are unfit to be around humans. You are the one threatening to kill all of us. You bring it......I know you wont but I am giving you the invitation. Just let me know the day this is supposed to happen. Dont punk out like the KKK did.

Forum List

Back