BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
You keep saying bring it. Why would I want to be around you monkey? You are the one threatening to kill all of us. You bring it......I know you wont but I am giving you the invitation. Just let me know the day this is supposed to happen. Dont punk out like the KKK did.

You mean you are going to give 007 YOUR ADDRESS to bring it to you...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
No I'm going to give the monkey 007 2 seconds to pray before I snap his spine if he decides to "bring it". :laugh:

We know you will be safe hiding somewhere.
So far there hasn't been any DIRECT PERSONAL threats, but that's pretty damn close.

It's also fucking stupid, seeing as you'd have your KFC greasy hands full trying to do anything to all 6' 2", 210 pounds of me. I'm not afraid of a one of you fucking porch monkeys. One on one you wouldn't have the guts to even get near me.

I'm not buying you a dress so i dont know why you gave me your measurements. That pretty much proves you would get your ass kicked. You actually think your size matters.
laugh.gif

You'd be a lot safer bringing a weapon and hoping I didnt have one.
You have no clue who or what you're dealing with. You're just too fucking stupid.

But you're safe so long as you're nowhere near me, buckwheat.
You dont have a clue who or what you are dealing with. Yes you are safe monkey out there on the interwebs.

dukect45
Are you black?

Last I checked why?
Because I wish more were like you.

Well I'm an unemployed college student living at his parents house. While I know they're black people out there like me I would think there would be better ones out there
I know plenty of black folks like you. But more are needed. Black AND white.
Meanwhile, your parents did well. Sent you to college. You did well. You went. May I ask what you are studying? Never say anyone is better than you. There is only ONE of you...and you are doing fine from what I have read of your posts...so far. You have kept cool and collected even with some rude comments towards you.

You keep saying bring it. Why would I want to be around you monkey? You are the one threatening to kill all of us. You bring it......I know you wont but I am giving you the invitation. Just let me know the day this is supposed to happen. Dont punk out like the KKK did.

You mean you are going to give 007 YOUR ADDRESS to bring it to you...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
No I'm going to give the monkey 007 2 seconds to pray before I snap his spine if he decides to "bring it". :laugh:

So far there hasn't been any DIRECT PERSONAL threats, but that's pretty damn close.

It's also fucking stupid, seeing as you'd have your KFC greasy hands full trying to do anything to all 6' 2", 210 pounds of me. I'm not afraid of a one of you fucking porch monkeys. One on one you wouldn't have the guts to even get near me.

I'm not buying you a dress so i dont know why you gave me your measurements. That pretty much proves you would get your ass kicked. You actually think your size matters.
laugh.gif

You have no clue who or what you're dealing with. You're just too fucking stupid.

How about both of you shut up. I'd whip both of you .

laugh.gif

You dont have a clue who or what you are dealing with. Yes you are safe monkey out there on the interwebs.
I see your community is once again embarrassing themselves. How shameful. Your culture is just plain awful.

laugh.gif

At what?

laugh.gif

Now that's a direct threat, and I am going to report it.

Now fuck off, shit for brains.

laugh.gif

I see your community is once again embarrassing themselves. How shameful. Your culture is just plain awful.
I dont live in Ferguson. What are you talking about?

dukect45
Are you black?

Last I checked why?

Well I'm an unemployed college student living at his parents house. While I know they're black people out there like me I would think there would be better ones out there
Meanwhile, your parents did well. Sent you to college. You did well. You went. May I ask what you are studying? Never say anyone is better than you. There is only ONE of you...and you are doing fine from what I have read of your posts...so far. You have kept cool and collected even with some rude comments towards you.

Comm/writing and before going to college I was a landscaper so year I love to write and to cut grass well. Not good at math but then who is

laugh.gif

Idiot.
Thats tough of you.
laugh.gif

What a sissy! He cant hurt you on the internet.

dukect45
Are you black?

Last I checked why?

Comm/writing and before going to college I was a landscaper so year I love to write and to cut grass well. Not good at math but then who is
I hated math. Still do. *shudder*
Landscaping is a great vocation, too. Write a book about landscaping! And it is fairly easy to start your own biz with it, too. I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

laugh.gif

Idiot.
Thats tough of you.
laugh.gif

Rules are rules... something the entire world saw tonight that you blacks don't give a fuck about.

Most whites do. Pretty big difference.

laugh.gif

Idiot.
Thats tough of you.
laugh.gif

Rules are rules... something the entire world saw tonight that you blacks don't give a fuck about.

Most whites do. Pretty big difference.
Dont try the moral ground argument sissy. You are afraid he would hurt you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So 007 can handle you, the light work!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

laugh.gif

007 is afraid of him. Hes all talk like you.

laugh.gif

Yet STILL NO ADDRESS... you little, pathetic, coward! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

laugh.gif

Yet STILL NO ADDRESS... you little, pathetic, coward! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
i dont see your number.

Forum List

Back