BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters

Identity Politics is manifesting, loud and clear.

This whole story is a tragedy in multiple ways.

Many tragedies here, one being if the protesters wanted legitimacy, if they wanted their cause to be taken seriously, they threw their opportunity out the window last night when they became violent.

The protestors looted and destroyed businesses in their own community. The businesses had nothing to do with the issue. What was their point?

Only reason to announce this at 9 pm their time instead of 9 am is to incite a riot so Wilson defenders can prove a really cynical, prejudiced point.

There is a very small group of people who use peaceful protests to be violent. Handing those specific people a 9 pm decision after telling them all summer to only protest during the day is idiotic. Almost as idiotic as the prosecutor's speech, which reveals he didn't even really care to make a case. He was just going through the motions. That can only fan the flames of suspicion that the fix is in against real justice.
Those thugs in the street weren't listening to the Prosecutor. All they waited for was guilty or nor guilty. Then the looting would commence regardless of the outcome.

how sad; the reality is that blacks just fell back 50 years. Same with Barry being Prez. The black race is doomed to wallow in self pity, racism, identity politics, crime, abortion, murder, gangs, no fathers, no jobs, no future.

I don't think so man I feel this is just one bad night so don't judge the whole black community by this night. While there are some problems in the community no doubt I feel in IMHO that black people in this nation can and will move forward.

Not gonna happen.. been the same for 50 years, since the libs started that welfare to destroy the black family.

Well as a black man I fell wallowing in self pity isn't going to solve this problem I'm going to try to be better in my life I can't stop fools from acting foolish but what I can do is lead from example that there is a better way
You will be ridiculed for acting white.

People think Mexicans won't assimilate but we've got Blacks in this country who've been here for hundreds of years and they've already shown that they don't WANT to assimilate.

How many people were killed in Ferguson last night? How many seriously injured?
Was listening to the police scanner for Ferguson last night and it was a war zone. There were hundreds and hundreds of shots fired, some from fully automatic weapons. There was one cop shot for sure that I know of, don't know how many more. Don't know if anyone fatally. I'm sure they're keeping that information under wraps for the time being.

Identity Politics is manifesting, loud and clear.

This whole story is a tragedy in multiple ways.

Many tragedies here, one being if the protesters wanted legitimacy, if they wanted their cause to be taken seriously, they threw their opportunity out the window last night when they became violent.

The protestors looted and destroyed businesses in their own community. The businesses had nothing to do with the issue. What was their point?
No, the looters destroyed businesses in the Ferguson community, and will soon go home, where they have stores and stuff.

Was listening to the police scanner for Ferguson last night and it was a war zone. There were hundreds and hundreds of shots fired, some from fully automatic weapons. There was one cop shot for sure that I know of, don't know how many more. Don't know if anyone fatally. I'm sure they're keeping that information under wraps for the time being.

What do you mean keeping it under wraps? That's ridiculous. There are thousands of reporters there. Injuries and deaths will be reported as they are responded to.

One cop shot for sure? Where?

Then they deserve the same as the THUGERY...BANG!!!
Must hurt seeing your women running toward the chocolate!! No wonder you cave apes want them dead.

So what do you have to say about the great American chimp out?
Is it all you expected? Did your dreams come true?
I sure wish your kind would show up in my neighborhood.
I didnt see any white people chimping out. I saw some Black scum looting. It was pretty much what I expected. You wouldnt want my kind in your neighborhood. Black people dont do well in trailer parks.
Right... they do better in mud huts, chucking spears at neighboring tribes and stealing their pigs and women.

This doesnt look like a mud hut to me and this is in Africa.

nigeria-economy.jpg

What a shithole!! Looks like detroit in the seventies.

What do you mean keeping it under wraps? That's ridiculous. There are thousands of reporters there. Injuries and deaths will be reported as they are responded to.

I don't hear anyone talking about the cop that got shot... do you? What else would they doing if they weren't keeping that under wraps for some reason. Hell I don't know why. It was a Ferguson cop. There was shooting going on while the news teams were there covering it live and they had run for cover. Cops were staying out of areas because there was too much gun fire. There was rioters laying in beds of pickup trucks sniping at people... all heard live on the scanner last night.

I don't hear anyone talking about the cop that got shot... do you? What else would they doing if they weren't keeping that under wraps for some reason. Hell I don't know why. It was a Ferguson cop. There was shooting going on while the news teams were there covering it live and they had run for cover. Cops were staying out of areas because there was too much gun fire. There was rioters laying in beds of pickup trucks sniping at people... all heard live on the scanner last night.

You think that the news media is hiding the shooting of a police officer?

This whole reaction by the protesters - aided and abetted by Obama's speech in my opinion - verges on a complete state of anarchy and rebelion.

At this rate the mob are setting a precedent for civil disobedience if their wishes aren't met, never mind the rule of Law , instead the USA will have the rule of the mob.

Shame on the thugs! SHAME on them!!!!!!
Everybody but numb nuts BHO knew how his "stay the course" remark would be taken by the lawless marauding hoards..nobody can be that naive.

We are talking about Asslips here...he's so stupid he couldnt poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the the bottom.

All I know is I haven't heard it mentioned yet... have you?

But I do know I heard about it live last night.

All I know is I haven't heard it mentioned yet... have you?

But I do know I heard about it live last night.

The injured officer is not a Ferguson cop. Your info is wrong. You are running your trap based on false information.

Didnt see anywhere in your link where he said to loot or engage in violence. Can you quote that?

What the fuck is STAY THE COURSE, you stupid monkey? They already showed what their COURSE was back in August! You knuckledraggers are dumber than the fucking subversives!
Stay the course means to keep protesting you cave chimp. Go shave yourself please. Maybe your fur is making your temperature rise.

would you like to comment on all the arson and looting and breaking the law?
I already did. Buckshot in the ass of all looters and rioters should have been the order of the day.

You mean in the head...

Forum List

Back