Breaking: Former top Clinton adviser Mark Penn calls on ABC to launch internal probe into whether debate was rigged

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
The ABC News Debate is now under scrutiny for being rigged by top Democrat Bill and Hillary Clinton advisor. Its moderators fact-checked some of Donald Trump's statements but absolutely none from Kamala Harris.

"They should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don't know how much of this was planned in advance," Penn told the John Solomon Reports podcast.

"I don't know what they told the Harris campaign. I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate. I think the situation demands nothing less than that," he added.

Mark Penn was fired by the Clinton campaign. Trump got his ass whipped. There is nothing to investigate.

Mark Penn was fired by the Clinton campaign. Trump got his ass whipped. There is nothing to investigate.
You're an uneducated Haitian troll. You don't know what your talking about. Today post debate, numbers show Harris didn't move the needle in her favor. Trump did with independents.

The ABC News Debate is now under scrutiny for being rigged by top Democrat Bill and Hillary Clinton advisor. Its moderators fact-checked some of Donald Trump's statements but absolutely none from Kamala Harris.

"They should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don't know how much of this was planned in advance," Penn told the John Solomon Reports podcast.

"I don't know what they told the Harris campaign. I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate. I think the situation demands nothing less than that," he added.

Of course ABC played favorites. Trump knew they would beforehand and agreed to show up and whoop all 3 of them anyways.

Update!

Supposedly an ABC whistleblower has signed a sworn legal affidavit drafted by lawyers that the debate was rigged and Harris had the questions ahead of time.

It seems everyone is getting out in front of the ABC whistleblower’s public announcement that is coming. Positioning. There is some serious anal-clenching going on in Harris/Democrat circles.

Update!

{I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X}

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

Update!

{I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X}

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V
If this is true, that’s the end of her.

Kamala Harris wasn't the one lying and yelling into the microphone.

BTW it's just stupid bothsideism crap.

You vermin quote asswipes whom Trump fired as if their bleatings were legit.

You’re a scumbag and a hypocrite.

There is much to investigate. Just like when Donna Brazille pulled her routine.

But ABC ain’t likely to investigate itself at all — much less objectively.

There are actually FIVE whistleblowers now. If ABC hopes to save whatever remains of their reputation, they have to come clean….fire the mods and anyone else involved in rigging this….and make it the lead story on the nightly news.

A lot of people say it's this woman...

You're an uneducated Haitian troll. You don't know what your talking about. Today post debate, numbers show Harris didn't move the needle in her favor. Trump did with independents.
n00b troll been here less than 4 days and calling others "troll"? Hope this ID lasts longer than your prior ones...lol

You vermin quote asswipes whom Trump fired as if their bleatings were legit.

You’re a scumbag and a hypocrite.

There is much to investigate. Just like when Donna Brazille pulled her routine.

But ABC ain’t likely to investigate itself at all — much less objectively.
All it takes is for the whistleblowers to sign the affadavits, FOX and Newsmax and other media not in the bag for Kamala to make it leading National news - which it should be - and SHE IS TOAST.

Forum List

Back