🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

You need to read about the origins of the US Marines. Muslims have plagued this nation from the beginning.
Muslims have been part of our nation from the beginning.

Yes, as it has been pointed out we had to form the Marines because of them.

Yes, and they have fought for us, as American citizens, and laid down their lives for our country.

15,000 Muslim volunteers in the Armed Forces.

Did you see the video that I posted earlier? Westernized Muslims have their own version of the religion, much different from those in the ME.

Religious people in western countries have integrated their religion with western concept of rights and freedoms.

America had no Muslim issue before we boinked several Arab countries and started to create a refugee stream from CULTURES that can't separate Islam from education, politics or values..
You need to read about the origins of the US Marines. Muslims have plagued this nation from the beginning.

Yes, and they have fought for us, as American citizens, and laid down their lives for our country.

Speaking of which.....have you seen this?

"Within a few years, Muslims will make up half the conscripts in the Russian army. Joseph A. D'Agostino of the Population Research Institute asks: "Will such a military operate effectively given the fury that many domestic Muslims feel toward the Russian military's tactics in the Muslim region of Chechnya? What if other Muslim regions of Russia—some of which contain huge oil reserves—rebel against Moscow? Will Muslim soldiers fight and kill to keep them part of the Russian motherland?"
Muslim Russia?

It's PROPAGANDA PEOPLE.. This Clarion Group is one of SEVERAL "jihad watch" sites that came to the Nashville area to protest the opening of new mosques in Murphreesboro and surroundings. Their "research" is completely unbelievable and undocumented. It got truly ugly including shots fired at Mosques under construction.

This section stinks of "deception" --- just the way you think the Koran validates deception..

Al Farooq, Nashville, Tennessee

The Al Farooq mosque in Nashville, Tennessee is even more disturbing. My research team and I spent two weeks at the Al Farooq mosque. The mosque was Sunni and had the typical violent books and DVD’s/videos pertaining to the overthrow of any government system that oppresses Islam. They also had numerous teachings from current Islamic leaders operating in America who are teaching the Muslim population to hate our country and its people.

Although this should frighten all concerned citizens, there was even sadder and disturbing intelligence collected at this mosque. Lately, we have all read about the child brides and forced marriages in Afghanistan and in Saudi Arabia. What most Americans do not realize is that child marriages are occurring throughout our country and specifically in Nashville, Tennessee.

One young 7 year old Muslim girl at Al Farooq talked to our researcher about being beaten by her Islamic leaders and being married to a Muslim man. I reported the matter to the Nashville authorities, but almost from the beginning they were reluctant to intercede because this was a religious institution and more importantly to them it was Islamic.

Senior law enforcement authorities of the Nashville police department informed me they were afraid of being sued by Islamic organizations such as CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) if they got involved, and it would be a political nightmare to get anything done at the mosque.

What bothered me most of all is the fact I contacted an Islamic organizations to help this innocent Muslim child and they also balked. This reinforced to me that Islamic law (Sharia) is alive and very active inside our country, to include child marriages.

Police ignoring allegations of "child abuse"?? Was it a ruler on her backside? What are details of the beatings?
It's all bogus and fear-mongering.. Outsiders (non-Muslims) getting that kind of access to Mosques and leaders and congregations? C'mon.. Grab a 7 yr old girl from the snack table and grill her about abuse in front of the congregation?

Religious people in western countries have integrated their religion with western concept of rights and freedoms.

What happened to separating them?

???

You are suggesting religions have adapted to Western culture. I am pointing out our government separates government from religion. No integration.

Ok, I see what you mean.

There is both a seperation (between religion and governance) and an integration (of religious belief with modern rights). For example, most people of faith in America don't feel it's appropriate to stone adulterers or keep slaves. A lot of what is in their books is interpreted through a modern lens. You don't beat your wife. You don't beat your kids. etc.

Not much has changed since 1786

Let's prove that:

"....consider this statement from an Iranian 11th-grade schoolbook, quoting the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini: “I am decisively announcing to the whole world that if the world devourers wish to stand against our religion, we will stand against their whole world and will not cease until the annihilation of all of them! Either we all become free or we will go to the greater freedom, which is martyrdom.
Either we shake one another’s hands in joy at the victory of Islam in the world, or all of us will turn to eternal life and martyrdom. In both cases, victory and success are ours." The Worst Foreign-Policy Blunder in American History

And how does affect 2nd/8th generation AMERICAN Muslims? Or French Muslims -- assuming the French ever got their shit together and paid attention to immigration issues?

Unfortunately......

....thus:

1. Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

2. But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation.
Roger Scruton, "The West and The Rest"

["Ultimate sleeper cell: U.S.-born kids of immigrants are fertile jihadist recruiting grounds"http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/13/second-generation-americans-proving-most-fruitful-/]

a. 'IT IS MY DREAM TO BEHEAD SOMEONE' – AMERICAN MUSLIM

The dark Islamic world of Khalil Abu-Rayyan.
Federal authorities arrested a Michigan man believed to be an ISIS supporter who had planned to carry out an attack on a 6,000-member Detroit church. Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights, was allegedly in possession of guns and a large knife, and told an undercover FBI agent that he "tried to shoot up a church one day." "I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading," he said in an online conversation. Investigators did not specify which church Abu-Rayyan was eyeing, but said it has a capacity of 6,000 members. In conversations with an undercover agent, he said, "If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here." He also had armed himself with a knife and told the undercover agent, "It is my dream to behead someone." 'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim

Saw a poll recently where up to 20% of recent wave refugees DISLIKE their new home. Void contract -- return to sender. What are they waiting for??

Decisions to take totally undocumented people from these hot zones are stupid. Don't care if they are orphans or widowers. If you're going to take that risk -- your leftist village needs to follow up and provide contact and counseling. Well PChick --- not YOUR leftist village.. :biggrin: The cute ones over in the EU..

BTW.....I took your idea here:
The Liberal Way: Opposing Assimilation

With appreciation.

I'll be interested in seeing what you found. You are a journalistic machine. :eusa_clap:

???

You are suggesting religions have adapted to Western culture. I am pointing out our government separates government from religion. No integration.

Ok, I see what you mean.

There is both a seperation (between religion and governance) and an integration (of religious belief with modern rights). For example, most people of faith in America don't feel it's appropriate to stone adulterers or keep slaves. A lot of what is in their books is interpreted through a modern lens. You don't beat your wife. You don't beat your kids. etc.

No, you do not see at all. You seem New Testament challenged.

It's PROPAGANDA PEOPLE.. This Clarion Group is one of SEVERAL "jihad watch" sites that came to the Nashville area to protest the opening of new mosques in Murphreesboro and surroundings. Their "research" is completely unbelievable and undocumented. It got truly ugly including shots fired at Mosques under construction.

This section stinks of "deception" --- just the way you think the Koran validates deception..

The Al Farooq mosque in Nashville, Tennessee is even more disturbing. My research team and I spent two weeks at the Al Farooq mosque. The mosque was Sunni and had the typical violent books and DVD’s/videos pertaining to the overthrow of any government system that oppresses Islam. They also had numerous teachings from current Islamic leaders operating in America who are teaching the Muslim population to hate our country and its people.

Although this should frighten all concerned citizens, there was even sadder and disturbing intelligence collected at this mosque. Lately, we have all read about the child brides and forced marriages in Afghanistan and in Saudi Arabia. What most Americans do not realize is that child marriages are occurring throughout our country and specifically in Nashville, Tennessee.

One young 7 year old Muslim girl at Al Farooq talked to our researcher about being beaten by her Islamic leaders and being married to a Muslim man. I reported the matter to the Nashville authorities, but almost from the beginning they were reluctant to intercede because this was a religious institution and more importantly to them it was Islamic.

Senior law enforcement authorities of the Nashville police department informed me they were afraid of being sued by Islamic organizations such as CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) if they got involved, and it would be a political nightmare to get anything done at the mosque.

What bothered me most of all is the fact I contacted an Islamic organizations to help this innocent Muslim child and they also balked. This reinforced to me that Islamic law (Sharia) is alive and very active inside our country, to include child marriages.

Police ignoring allegations of "child abuse"?? Was it a ruler on her backside? What are details of the beatings?
It's all bogus and fear-mongering.. Outsiders (non-Muslims) getting that kind of access to Mosques and leaders and congregations? C'mon.. Grab a 7 yr old girl from the snack table and grill her about abuse in front of the congregation?

just remember these are the same people who thought that david Koresh was somehow wronged

Did you see the video that I posted earlier? Westernized Muslims have their own version of the religion, much different from those in the ME.

Give me a post number. Think I missed it...

just remember these are the same people who thought that david Koresh was somehow wronged

He was. But there is mountains of evidence and dead bodies as evidence there..

mountains of evidence and dead bodies that he was responsible for his own death and the deaths of the children he abused.

but the point was that they have different standards for Christians and muslims. I don't think we can argue about that.

???

Ok, I see what you mean.

No, you do not see at all. You seem New Testament challenged.

Not at all. How were homosexuals treated by Christians? Women? Non-believers? Sucko. It took a seperation of church and government to start the process of change, and a less literal interpretation of the holy books. There is NO concept of individual rights in the Bible. It's all about obedience and submission. Same with the Quran. But many people today, don't view it as so literal.

mountains of evidence and dead bodies that he was responsible for his own death and the deaths of the children he abused.

but the point was that they have different standards for Christians and muslims. I don't think we can argue about that.

Yeah they do. And a lot of their stuff quacks just like the anti-Jew allegations of "radical Orthodox" religious law and justice.

Yeah they do. And a lot of their stuff quacks just like the anti-Jew allegations of "radical Orthodox" religious law and justice.

exactly

At the time the Koran was written, Islam was a persecuted religion. From within and without. Much like in the early stages of Christianity. While the Christian lit counsels early Martyrs to not break faith and accept the consequences, Mohammed chose a message of survival. Because Allah certainly wanted SURVIVORS and not MARTYRS.

And there were MANY challenges for leadership of the new Muslim faith. From WITHIN the ranks of converts.
Much more violent birth of a religion. UNFORTUNATELY -- Islam in most of world is practiced under the same old warrior mindset. And is left with that message about how to survive attacks ,prejudice and insurrections instead of love and martyrdom.

And making it relevant to a modern free society is a harder challenge. I agree the BIBLICAL context of Islam gives less to go on for modern adherents than the O.T. or N.T. Needed a few more prophets to make that happen. Which now makes me a target for getting cheeky about Mohammed. :ack-1:

At the time the Koran was written, Islam was a persecuted religion. Much like in the early stages of Christianity. While the Christian lit counsels early Martyrs to not break faith and accept the consequences, Mohammed chose a message of survival. Because Allah certainly wanted SURVIVORS and not MARTYRS.

And there were MANY challenges for leadership of the new Muslim faith. From WITHIN the ranks of converts.
Much more violent birth of a religion. UNFORTUNATELY -- Islam in most of world is practiced under the same old warrior mindset. And is left with that message about how to survive attacks and insurrections instead of love and martyrdom.

And making it relevant to a modern free society is a harder challenge. I agree the BIBLICAL context of Islam gives less to go on for modern adherents than the O.T. or N.T. Needed a few more prophets to make that happen. Which now makes me a target for getting cheeky about Mohammed. :ack-1:

You cannot just invite a bunch of them in and expect that they will change to fit in with our culture. It is the very definition of culture clash.

Forum List

Back