🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are two forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are two forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

Not exactly an unbiased source there.

Yes, quoting the Koran certainly is a bias.

A valid rebuttal? I don't think so.

Muslims are no more or less heroic then any other American demographic group. You are the one trying to use 1 instance as the rule and a means of smearing the group.

But YOU painted them as heroic, not me. I cited a second example, so that would be misleading on your part. You going to make my case for me? :lol:

Yes, quoting the Koran certainly is a bias.

Very little of it is quoting from the Quran. But don't let that get in your way.

Coyote's comments make a lot of sense when you put them in the context of the Muslim religion.

You kinda scare me when you suggest that Mohammed was demanding submission "to him" and not Allah. .

Mohammadism and Islam are interchangeable terms. The warlord created this new quasi-religion placing himself as the sole authority in order to prop up his power by investing his actions with Godly sanctioning.

It is hardly a stretch to say he was demanding submission to him when that is exactly what he was doing.

You seem to be caught up on the word "religion", the assumption being that Islam operates just like Christianity or Judaism. It doesn't and it never did.

It does in America. We provided a context for it's practice without all the baggage. Not that "our brand" of Muslims are gonna win at defanging Islam in general. But from an American prospective, it CAN BE just like Christianity or Judaism if the ties to the outside are severed.
If you read a good biography of Mohammed, you can learn a great deal about what shaped the religion, the upheavals and conflicts of the time. What Mohammed saw, in the Arab culture, his own culture was an excess of extravagance, pride and honor motivated violence that was moving people away from God. Widows and orphans suffered impoverishment, the poor were ignored and wealth was concentrated and wasted in the hands of a few. That's an oversimplification, but it was what led him to try to change his culture and bring his people closer to God within the context of values of the times.

The Quran is full of verses about war and conflict, but those verses are often stripped of their context, much like some will do with the Bible. Unlike the OT however it is also full of rules as to when it's permissible to conduct war, how to treat those captured etc.

It is also full of verses on peace, justness and compassion. That often gets ignored, both by its detractors and its extremists.

What I don't understand is this attitude that insists Islam cannot ever work within a culture of western ideals, freedoms and rights. Followers of the Bible, a book full of bloody vengeful intolerant actions and commands have done so. They place an emphasis on the peaceful and compassionate aspects, and view the violence in a metsphorical fashion rather than literal. The Quran contains the same potential. So have many Muslims in western countries, including many in Europe. It isn't the rarity people think it is, it's often that you only ever here of Muslims behaving badly and Europe is under intense pressure with the migrant and refugee situation.

It isn't that Islam cannot coexist with western values, it does, every day.

No the Koran allows for Infidels to be lied to and killed without any trial or process. There are "religious police" who can kill anyone on the spot.

Not in free Western societies. That's where YOU live RIGHT???

I just wanted to post this small reminder of just how long the US has had to tolerate the Religion of peace and how they wish to kill off everyone who does not believe as they do:

"In May 1786, Jefferson and Adams met in London with the resident Tripolitan ambassador, Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, to try and negotiate a treaty to end the threat from the Barbary pirates. They asked the ambassador why the Muslim states were so hostile to the new American republic that had done nothing to provoke such animosity. Ambassador Adja answered, “that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

America’s First War against Muslim Terrorists | Providence Foundation

And that is the fate that awaits the world if the muslim filth ever reaches strong enough capabilities. Better to crush them now and bottle them up in their own countries then continue to allow that filth to infiltrate the West to act as a fifth column, especially when the civil uprisings begin. Death to islam, and all those who practice that death cult.

You talking about a religious war HERE --- or you want a Crusade overseas???

I just wanted to post this small reminder of just how long the US has had to tolerate the Religion of peace and how they wish to kill off everyone who does not believe as they do:

"In May 1786, Jefferson and Adams met in London with the resident Tripolitan ambassador, Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, to try and negotiate a treaty to end the threat from the Barbary pirates. They asked the ambassador why the Muslim states were so hostile to the new American republic that had done nothing to provoke such animosity. Ambassador Adja answered, “that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Not much has changed since 1786

Let's prove that:

"....consider this statement from an Iranian 11th-grade schoolbook, quoting the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini: “I am decisively announcing to the whole world that if the world devourers wish to stand against our religion, we will stand against their whole world and will not cease until the annihilation of all of them! Either we all become free or we will go to the greater freedom, which is martyrdom.
Either we shake one another’s hands in joy at the victory of Islam in the world, or all of us will turn to eternal life and martyrdom. In both cases, victory and success are ours." The Worst Foreign-Policy Blunder in American History

And how does affect 2nd/8th generation AMERICAN Muslims? Or French Muslims -- assuming the French ever got their shit together and paid attention to immigration issues?

Unfortunately......

....thus:

1. Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

2. But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation.
Roger Scruton, "The West and The Rest"

["Ultimate sleeper cell: U.S.-born kids of immigrants are fertile jihadist recruiting grounds"http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/13/second-generation-americans-proving-most-fruitful-/]

a. 'IT IS MY DREAM TO BEHEAD SOMEONE' – AMERICAN MUSLIM

The dark Islamic world of Khalil Abu-Rayyan.
Federal authorities arrested a Michigan man believed to be an ISIS supporter who had planned to carry out an attack on a 6,000-member Detroit church. Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights, was allegedly in possession of guns and a large knife, and told an undercover FBI agent that he "tried to shoot up a church one day." "I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading," he said in an online conversation. Investigators did not specify which church Abu-Rayyan was eyeing, but said it has a capacity of 6,000 members. In conversations with an undercover agent, he said, "If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here." He also had armed himself with a knife and told the undercover agent, "It is my dream to behead someone." 'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim

Saw a poll recently where up to 20% of recent wave refugees DISLIKE their new home. Void contract -- return to sender. What are they waiting for??

Decisions to take totally undocumented people from these hot zones are stupid. Don't care if they are orphans or widowers. If you're going to take that risk -- your leftist village needs to follow up and provide contact and counseling. Well PChick --- not YOUR leftist village.. :biggrin: The cute ones over in the EU..

Not much has changed since 1786

Let's prove that:

"....consider this statement from an Iranian 11th-grade schoolbook, quoting the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini: “I am decisively announcing to the whole world that if the world devourers wish to stand against our religion, we will stand against their whole world and will not cease until the annihilation of all of them! Either we all become free or we will go to the greater freedom, which is martyrdom.
Either we shake one another’s hands in joy at the victory of Islam in the world, or all of us will turn to eternal life and martyrdom. In both cases, victory and success are ours." The Worst Foreign-Policy Blunder in American History

And how does affect 2nd/8th generation AMERICAN Muslims? Or French Muslims -- assuming the French ever got their shit together and paid attention to immigration issues?

Unfortunately......

....thus:

1. Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

2. But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation.
Roger Scruton, "The West and The Rest"

["Ultimate sleeper cell: U.S.-born kids of immigrants are fertile jihadist recruiting grounds"http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/13/second-generation-americans-proving-most-fruitful-/]

a. 'IT IS MY DREAM TO BEHEAD SOMEONE' – AMERICAN MUSLIM

The dark Islamic world of Khalil Abu-Rayyan.
Federal authorities arrested a Michigan man believed to be an ISIS supporter who had planned to carry out an attack on a 6,000-member Detroit church. Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights, was allegedly in possession of guns and a large knife, and told an undercover FBI agent that he "tried to shoot up a church one day." "I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading," he said in an online conversation. Investigators did not specify which church Abu-Rayyan was eyeing, but said it has a capacity of 6,000 members. In conversations with an undercover agent, he said, "If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here." He also had armed himself with a knife and told the undercover agent, "It is my dream to behead someone." 'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim

Saw a poll recently where up to 20% of recent wave refugees DISLIKE their new home. Void contract -- return to sender. What are they waiting for??

Decisions to take totally undocumented people from these hot zones are stupid. Don't care if they are orphans or widowers. If you're going to take that risk -- your leftist village needs to follow up and provide contact and counseling. Well PChick --- not YOUR leftist village.. :biggrin: The cute ones over in the EU..

BTW.....I took your idea here:
The Liberal Way: Opposing Assimilation

With appreciation.

America had no Muslim issue before we boinked several Arab countries and started to create a refugee stream from CULTURES that can't separate Islam from education, politics or values..
You need to read about the origins of the US Marines. Muslims have plagued this nation from the beginning.
Muslims have been part of our nation from the beginning.

Yes, as it has been pointed out we had to form the Marines because of them.

Yes, and they have fought for us, as American citizens, and laid down their lives for our country.

15,000 Muslim volunteers in the Armed Forces.

America had no Muslim issue before we boinked several Arab countries and started to create a refugee stream from CULTURES that can't separate Islam from education, politics or values..
You need to read about the origins of the US Marines. Muslims have plagued this nation from the beginning.
Muslims have been part of our nation from the beginning.

Yes, as it has been pointed out we had to form the Marines because of them.

Yes, and they have fought for us, as American citizens, and laid down their lives for our country.

15,000 Muslim volunteers in the Armed Forces.

Did you see the video that I posted earlier? Westernized Muslims have their own version of the religion, much different from those in the ME.

Forum List

Back