BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

😄

Stop letting Right Wing media make you stupid. At that point in time there was no lawful way to preserve Trumps legal challenge to the election. At that point he'd lost and had exhausted all his legal options.
Legal in a corrupt government is not always legal. He never got his legal right to an evidentiary hearing. Gore got one.

Give us the excerpts. I'm not going to listen to an hour long phone conversation.

Trump told lie after lie.. and the secretary of state corrected him repeatedly.. Trump just repeated his lies.

Then stay stupid. I don't care.
Look, stupid

I'm not going to waste an hour of my time to find the 20-30 second soundbite you think is going to put Trump in prison,

if you think anyone on this board is going to, you're the one that is stupid.

Look, stupid

I'm not going to waste an hour of my time to find the 20-30 second soundbite you think is going to put Trump in prison,

if you think anyone on this board is going to, you're the one that is stupid.
Yeah I just told the idiot to start the video at the place he claims Trump lied....so far crickets.

Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case​

Motorcycle-ramp-ceiling-wtf.gif
NiftyRealBeetle-max-1mb.gif
sliptripfall.gif
tumblr_nj9mfd1X791qgtwwto1_500.gif

FANNI FLOPS ON HER ASS :71:

Yet she provides no evidence in her indictments.

She she did. Her evidence was sufficient to get the grand jury to indict. Now Trump gets to defend himself. He can't do that with vague, glib lies or pleading the fifth. He can't do that by saying he doesn't remember.

If this testimony is public, post a link.

The Grand Jury testimony was scheduled for release on Sept 8 so that can’t be what Turley is talking about

Forum List

Back