BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

Talk about a nothing burger and the misuse of words

There has been no Testimony, the trail has not even started!

Further, this is about denying Trump the ability to campaign for president. They could care less if they win, they get all the press of calling Trump guilty while keeping Trump off the campaign trail .

Well what do you know? Raffensperger said Trump didn't do anything wrong when asking him to find votes and that he wasn't implying to overturn the election. This case is going down like the Titanic.

OK, I m calling bullshit. They never quoted his testimony and I have no clue who their “expert” is.

Well what do you know? Raffensperger said Trump didn't do anything wrong when asking him to find votes and that he wasn't implying to overturn the election. This case is going down like the Titanic.

Pure opinion. You haven't seen a transcript of his testimony. Neither has the author of this piece.

Just like the DC police e chief it’s directly from the horses mouth once again but the horses asses clutch at pearls and wail “NO”

Listen carefully. He's lying through his teeth.

Listen carefully and do try to hear that which is not present. It's the typical Trump Derangement Syndrome that we have scene since he came down off his escalator at Trump Tower. There's nothing there except what is in the heads of TDR Democrats and Rhino Bush Republicans.

Listen carefully and do try to hear that which is not present. It's the typical Trump Derangement Syndrome that we have scene since he came down off his escalator at Trump Tower. There's nothing there except what is in the heads of TDR Democrats and Rhino Bush Republicans. And now, the Grand Jury Testimony proves there was no crime.

Lol, if that were true the grand jury would not have voted to indict. Dumbass
Now you are beginning to see the light. The Grand Jury members are also bought and paid for by the Hillary Clinton Foundation. These Grand Juries are sick people and they should be all charged with perjury and other crimes like election interference. That includes the other 3 as well.

Listen carefully and do try to hear that which is not present. It's the typical Trump Derangement Syndrome that we have scene since he came down off his escalator at Trump Tower. There's nothing there except what is in the heads of TDR Democrats and Rhino Bush Republicans.
Libs construe where their feelings lead them. Trump Commenting on voting and how many he would need to catch up is naturally ,in feelings and wishes land, a call for illegality to bring in those votes. Libs are “I want my way” flailers much like children

Forum List

Back