BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

She she did. Her evidence was sufficient to get the grand jury to indict. Now Trump gets to defend himself. He can't do that with vague, glib lies or pleading the fifth. He can't do that by saying he doesn't remember.
He can't do that by saying he doesn't remember.
worked for BIll and HIllary.

What I said was a fact. There was no evidentiary hearing for Trump.
That's not a fact. That's another one of your Simp feelings influenced by too much infusion of Fox news which has fried your brain.

In blistering ruling, judge throws out Trump suit in Pa.

In this case Guilliani had every opportunity to present evidence of voter fraud and a Republican judge, who's a members of the Federalist society said Trump's campaign presented nothing but bullshit.

Yes it is, try listening to the entire conversation.
Just like the Biden 1 minute edited clip that you clowns love to use as proof that biden wanted Shokin to stop prosecuting Burisma and Hunter.

LOOLLOLLLLL
91 charges say you are confused and most likely an ignorant slut.
Winnie, show me where there is a crime...an actual crime, not the made up shit you're pushing. :smoke:

Winnie, show me where there is a crime...an actual crime, not the made up shit you're pushing. :smoke:
Neither you nor I have that power.

Dear Lord Cultist, wait for the trial if you don't already know.
This is no witch hunt.....trump broke MANY laws and the trial is where they will be presented and then you can scream "Witch Hunt"....... all you want. It's up to the courts now.

This is no witch hunt.....trump broke MANY laws and the trial is where they will be presented and then you can scream "Witch Hunt"....... all you want. It's up to the courts now.
You keep saying the Trump broke many laws. I asked you to show me the crime, you say, "Neither you or I have that power".
WTF? Do you even understand English?

You keep saying the Trump broke many laws. I asked you to show me the crime, you say, "Neither you or I have that power".
WTF? Do you even understand English?
Absolutely.
No claims by you nor I hold any merit.
Are you with me so far, or should I type slower?

The Courts will expose and determine.
Is this ^^^ something you don't understand? Apparently so.

That's not a fact. That's another one of your Simp feelings influenced by too much infusion of Fox news which has fried your brain.

In blistering ruling, judge throws out Trump suit in Pa.

In this case Guilliani had every opportunity to present evidence of voter fraud and a Republican judge, who's a members of the Federalist society said Trump's campaign presented nothing but bullshit.
When you are informed come back. Until then GFY.

My God! How stupid are you? All these things have been done and were never considered illegal.

Our libturds can listen to a snippet of the recorded conversation and promptly jump to the conclusion that it is somehow actionable.

Our liberal are a pathetic brainless lot.

Yes. Serious discussions with sociopaths and lunatic deviants is an exercise in insanity itself.
Was that serious when you clowned up in a vagina costume? Don’t try to spin this. Democrats reaction to Trump’s victory was psychotic emotional TDS. I laughed so hard watching you buttheads do that.

Was that serious when you clowned up in a vagina costume? Don’t try to spin this. Democrats reaction to Trump’s victory was psychotic emotional TDS. I laughed so hard watching you buttheads do that.

lol now you're raving like a Democrat.

Forum List

Back