BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

It's a grand jury, they get to hear the prosecution's side of the yarn, not the facts.
You are so gullible, you're a good minion
Lol, the subject of this thread shortbus is that Raffelsburger testimony destroys the case. That testimony was heard and prevented nothing. Ya, as far as conviction goes all it takes is one juror to acquit. Can they find at least one MAGa retard and install on the jury? Fairly likely. The Donald will likely get away again. Time will tell. However there are more than one defendants. Some will go down. Ya, won't fix every trial. Every time an underling goes down people see. After a while when the Donald tells his slaves to break the law they will all tell him to fuck off. Power shall fade for this criminal bit by bit.

Trump told a string of vague lies during the phone call without evidence. He's a con man. Trump wanted a back channel to the Kremlin during his first campaign. He's too dumb to be a Russian agent and can't keep his mouth shut, so that accusation has no merit.

If telling "vague lies during a phone call" is now a indictable offense then clear out all of DC.

Now you are beginning to see the light. The Grand Jury members are also bought and paid for by the Hillary Clinton Foundation. These Grand Juries are sick people and they should be all charged with perjury and other crimes like election interference. That includes the other 3 as well.
Do you have any evidence of this other than them deciding to indict your hero after seeing/hearing lots of evidence that you didn't? What do you know about them, and how did this Hilary Clinton Foundation make payments to them?

She said Trump colluded? Interesting. I never heard her say that directly
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Four FUCKING YEARS of Russia Russia Russia, and now you're here saying that never happened????????????
GTFOH!!!!! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

I believe the indictment related to the phone call was for solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer, not telling vague lies.
bed-wettingN2.png

So? That is what he believed at the time and maybe still believes. Many Democrats believed that Trump colluded with Russia and said it many times and, despite being proven wrong via a thorough investigation, many still believe it. Should we indict them all as well?
The difference is that the Democrats didn’t present a slate of false electors. Trump isn’t being prosecuted over words, but actions.

Who are these Democrats?

Name names

Good Lord. A special prosecutor was appointed to investigate. Do I really need to go down the list of Democrats that believed it? Recall bug-eyed, Schiff saying he had collusion information that was going to sink Trump? What about Swalwell, the guy that had an affair with the Chinese spy. I mean, the list is extensive.

There's nothing criminal about alternate electors, moron.
If you have cause, Trump’s “electors” were presented without any basis in facts recognized by the state government and are, therefore, unlawful.

The difference is that the Democrats didn’t present a slate of false electors. Trump isn’t being prosecuted over words, but actions.

No, they just lied to the FISA court by altering documents in order to start a bogus multi-million dollar investigation.

No, they just lied to the FISA court by altering documents in order to start a bogus multi-million dollar investigation.
I don’t believe that’s part of the GA investigation. Please, try to stay on topic.

Forum List

Back