BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

Was that serious when you clowned up in a vagina costume? Don’t try to spin this. Democrats reaction to Trump’s victory was psychotic emotional TDS. I laughed so hard watching you buttheads do that.
Don’t think Dudley is demofk

How do you FIND 11780 votes, how does one RECALCULATE?

AFTER THE GEORGIA ELECTION VOTE OF THE PEOPLE, WAS CERTIFIED?

Please spare us from your nonsense!
So many ways, the fact you can’t figure it out tells me you’re a sheep

So? That is what he believed at the time and maybe still believes. Many Democrats believed that Trump colluded with Russia and said it many times and, despite being proven wrong via a thorough investigation, many still believe it. Should we indict them all as well?
None of those Democrats put on fake police uniforms and have tried to incarcerate him over it.

Misplaced boxes? Vans from the post office?
Are you asking me questions or answering my question?

My question, in case you're unclear, is how could Trump legally delay the certification of Georgia's electors to the lawful winner of the Presidential election who was Joe Biden?

Are you asking me questions or answering my question?

My question, in case you're unclear, is how could Trump legally delay the certification of Georgia's electors to the lawful winner of the Presidential election who was Joe Biden?
I gave you two ways. I put question marks to make you think

I gave you two ways. I put question marks to make you think
Questions aren't answers you dumb dumb. At least have some confidence in your argument to present it as a statement rather than a puzzle I'm supposed to solve for you. 😄

Your arguments are boring and lazy.
nope... You are being lazy, and playing stupid.

after the votes have been audited for signatures, and recounted by hand, and by machine 5 times, and all litigation settled by the courts,

and the votes canvassed,

and then finally the vote count CERTIFIED under Georgia election law,

HOW CAN VOTES BE RECALCULATED OR FOUND? Legally, they can't be.

listen godboy, you CAN play dumb as a rock all you desire, but please do not expect anyone of sound, rational mind to believe one nano second, your silly, inexcusable, excuse for what Trump did or the crap you are spilling and trying to sell us.

nope... You are being lazy, and playing stupid.

after the votes have been audited for signatures, and recounted by hand, and by machine 5 times, and all litigation settled by the courts,

and the votes canvassed,

and then finally the vote count CERTIFIED under Georgia election law,

HOW CAN VOTES BE RECALCULATED OR FOUND? Legally, they can't be.

listen godboy, you CAN play dumb as a rock all you desire, but please do not expect anyone of sound, rational mind to believe one nano second, your silly, inexcusable, excuse for what Trump did or the crap you are spilling and trying to sell us.
They can be found in a bunch of ways. Some things were thrown out that could bring up the count, some Biden votes could be fraudulent, the machines could have been hacked, etc.

Forum List

Back