BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

Fanny's in trouble. Affirmative action doesn't make something like that smarter..... it just props it up, like it belongs with us.... much like that muzzie faggot from kenya....

Judge: Did you have sex with that district atty, sitting over there?
Thug #1: Yeah, your honor.... well, she sucked muh dick through the bars. Then she let me out and we fucked in her crib.

7x4uqi.jpg

I like good arguments, but you never present any.

I prefer critical thinking to an argument. Trump's phone call to Raffburger was an irrational "good argument".. He just kept piling one lie on top of another... relentlessly.

Fanny's in trouble. Affirmative action doesn't make something like that smarter..... it just props it up, like it belongs with us.... much like that muzzie faggot from kenya....

Judge: Did you have sex with that district atty, sitting over there?
Thug #1: Yeah, your honor.... well, she sucked muh dick through the bars. Then she let me out and we fucked in her crib.

View attachment 823714

You're pretty disgusting. You can't defend the fat man without lies.

You don’t have to believe anything, just 12 jurors.
How many people are found guilty only to later with real evidence we’re not guilty? Same with grand juries. And grand jurors can be biased and like kangaroo courts as well.

That's right sweetheart. You tried to "kill the king" metaphorically, and you missed. Now he's stronger than ever.

For the first time I really, honestly think he has a very good chance of winning the general.

Congrats. Your TDS did this.
Your TDS thinks our TDS did this to Trump, instead of reality, Trump did this to himself, by committing his alleged crimes,

and by slowing down investigations through lack of cooperation and a gazillion lawsuits of executive privilege and counsel privilege that had to be overcome thru the courts, to get the subpoenaed information and witness testimony needed.

I prefer critical thinking to an argument. Trump's phone call to Raffburger was an irrational "good argument".. He just kept piling one lie on top of another... relentlessly.
He never said "create" more votes. He said "find".

Over and over again you guys do this. You try to make anything he says into some crazy thing. You know, like when he told them to "let their voices be heard PEACEFULLY", but then you impeached him for inciting a riot.

Politics has always been dirty, but there are limits. You crossed those limits continuously and normal people see it.

So does everyone. The status remains you have limited if any thought
Sure. Yet I asked you for an answer and all you gave me back were two unanswered questions. You reek of insecurity. Let me know when you have more confidence in your argument.

How many people are found guilty only to later with real evidence we’re not guilty? Same with grand juries. And grand jurors can be biased and like kangaroo courts as well.
All one has to do is look up Pam Hupp Missouri

Your TDS thinks our TDS did this to Trump, instead of reality, Trump did this to himself, by committing his alleged crimes,

and by slowing down investigations through lack of cooperation and a gazillion lawsuits of executive privilege and counsel privilege that had to be overcome thru the courts, to get the subpoenaed information and witness testimony needed.

ALLEGED crimes that never were. You'll catch on eventually

He never said "create" more votes. He said "find".

Over and over again you guys do this. You try to make anything he says into some crazy thing. You know, like when he told them to "let their voices be heard PEACEFULLY", but then you impeached him for inciting a riot.

Politics has always been dirty, but there are limits. You crossed those limits continuously and normal people see it.
He was repeatedly told there were no more votes to find… and yet he continued to demand that they “find” exactly the number he needed to win

He was repeatedly told there were no more votes to find… and yet he continued to demand that they “find” exactly the number he needed to win
He didnt believe it. He wanted investigations. He wanted a pause to look for the votes.

They can be found in a bunch of ways. Some things were thrown out that could bring up the count, some Biden votes could be fraudulent, the machines could have been hacked, etc.
election machines now have a paper audit trail....they did not, when electronic voting first came out!

the votes were machine counted, then recounted, then a hand recount of paper ballots...then machine counted again, then an audit on signature matching, then a canvas, to ensure no batches of local ballots were missed, then finally certified.

nope Godboy, there was no way to find 11780 votes, 1 more than Trump had.

Brad understood what Trump was asking him to do, and threatened him, if he did not. The others on the call from Trump in Georgia, ALSO knew what Trump was asking Brad to do.....

you were not there, the Georgia officials were....they testified honestly.

election machines now have a paper audit trail....they did not, when electronic voting first came out!

the votes were machine counted, then recounted, then a hand recount of paper ballots...then machine counted again, then an audit on signature matching, then a canvas, to ensure no batches of local ballots were missed, then finally certified.

nope Godboy, there was no way to find 11780 votes, 1 more than Trump had.

Brad understood what Trump was asking him to do, and threatened him, if he did not. The others on the call from Trump in Georgia, ALSO knew what Trump was asking Brad to do.....

you were not there, the Georgia officials were....they testified honestly.
No, he hadnt seen the evidence yet. You cant just tell him, "the machines SHOULD be working fine". He didnt believe it. He wanted an investigation.

Forum List

Back