BREAKING: Georgia State Lawmaker Moves to Impeach DA Fani Willis for Political Bias in Indictments Against President Trump

lock-her-up.jpg

karma.jpg

The main reason I believe charges should be carried on is for sake of election worker safety. The claims resulted in conditions they did not deserve.
Falling off step stools while hanging up poster board to block windows from view? Bumping their head or straining arm muscles pulling out boxes of ballots from under tables after voting stopped? Paper cuts?

Not even a comparison. Just fucking stop this nonsense. Gore stood up in front of the Senate and declared Bush Jr the winner of the 2000 election.
Hillary conceded the 2016 election the next morning. What did Trump do after Biden was declared the winner? :auiqs.jpg:

Give it a fucking rest.
They keep trying that one. "Trump didn't do anything different."

Holy crap.

What are they told in their world? How can they possibly think that?

Falling off step stools while hanging up poster board to block windows from view? Bumping their head or straining arm muscles pulling out boxes of ballots from under tables after voting stopped? Paper cuts?
OH lordy someone pulling out a box from underneath a table. ELECTION FRAUD! Someone let you loose from the zoo early today?

There are those who think that a move to impeach a prosecutor is somehow unAmerican and unhealthy for our society.

In most cases, I would tend to agree. But when someone like Fani has politically run on seeking to prosecute a former President and then proceeds to do so, all for partisan political reasons, I say she deserves to get impeached.

So does the NY State AG.

Bullshit, if she is so biased then surely her case will be a loser and she could be fired once thats clear.

But no, it is imperative for Republicans to remove her now, after indictment and you are going to tell me that it's not a politicaly motivated move? Give me a break.

You always seem to find special pleading excuses to dump your principles for Dear Leader.

Last edited:
Trumps own actions are affecting the 2024 election

Most candidates would have the good taste to withdraw from the election when they are indicted for a felony

You support that is how elections should be run now, huh? Indict your opponent and s/he withdraws.

Sad.

Bullshit, if she is so biased then surely her case will be a loser and she could be fired once thats clear.

But no, it is imperative for Republicans to remove her now, after indictment and you are going to tell me that it's not a politicaly motivated move? Give me a break.

Once again you find special pleading excuses to dump your principles for Dear Leader.
For pure survival only the stupid will follow a semi educated equity hire from propaganda who hates white people to the false globalist Bolshevik promised land.

Rather easy to gin up felonies on every presidential candidate.

Trump is welcome to try to convince the Judge these are ginned up felonies
Doubt if he will get very far

How far did he get with the irrefutable evidence of innocence he was going to release on Monday?

Forum List

Back