BREAKING: Haitian immigrant daughter confirms what Trump said about Springfield, Ohio

The video is very powerful! It’s not racist to acknowledge the problem! It’s not..in fact it’s the racist that don’t want to address the problem and keep these folks poor, and so desperate they have to eat cats

We must end leftist regimes

Too bad for you it's just a fact of life. Check out the conditions in Haiti for a better reference.
Or rewatch the Springfield Town meeting... It doesn't matter most people are already aware of the fact that the media covers. Thank goodness for bastions of free speech like X.... That's where most people are turning for real information these days.

I'll pray for you. Have a nice day.

Or anyone else from any shit hole country.
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Excerpt from "The New Colossus" by Emma Lazrus, engraving on our Statue of Liberty's pedestal.
This has been our creed regarding immigration from the U.S.'s beginning even though the words from this poem weren't added to the statue until 1903.
So why do you hate what our country has and still does stand for?
Diversity?
Inclusion?
Acceptance?
Integration?
Equality?
Maybe you would be happier in some country in which these things aren't accepted.

Yup.... Trump was telling the truth.... A lot of people are aware of it

He WAS telling the truth! ^^:thup:

Eventually they will eat the DemonRats.

1726353520810.png

As Scott Adams said, it's "directionally true". That's all we need. Don't like it? Too bad
Exactly even if every little detail isn't accurate There is a serious problem. They went and found the lady who made the post and kind of made her take it back.... But they didn't look for any of the other citizens that were at the town all that day. You want to know why??? Because they didn't want to hear what they had to say. For people who despise capitalism... I'm surprised they didn't pick up on the fact that the Haitians are here to fill empty jobs.... Probably at miserably low wages.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Excerpt from "The New Colossus" by Emma Lazrus, engraving on our Statue of Liberty's pedestal.
This has been our creed regarding immigration from the U.S.'s beginning even though the words from this poem weren't added to the statue until 1903.
So why do you hate what our country has and still does stand for?
Diversity?
Inclusion?
Acceptance?
Integration?
Equality?
Maybe you would be happier in some country in which these things aren't accepted.
Our country was not founded on nor was aided in development by diversity, inclusion , integration , You are selling the same bright new tomorrow that Harris pitched

Our country was not founded on nor was aided in development by diversity, inclusion , integration , You are selling the same bright new tomorrow that Harris pitched
When that song was written Ellis Island did a very good job of vetting the people who were coming over and sent many back.

Forum List

Back