BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

I don't wanna hear no cryin' 'bout some "Oh! Inhumane to the Palestinians!" after this shit.

Fuck off with that. I hope Israel wipes 90% of them out. White phosphorous them all.

Muslim shitlord animals. You know, I've had some friends that were Muslim.

That's a dicey game there. My friends, I really liked them, idk how far you can trust them though.

Actually I think I coulda trusted my boys. But damn, this here is all fucked up.

Last edited:

Global condemnation after Israeli riot police attack worshippers at Al-Aqsa mosque​

Global criticism and concern mounted Wednesday after Israeli police attacked Palestinians inside Islam's third-holiest site, sparking a military exchange of rockets and air strikes, with fears of further escalation.

81r9yi.jpg

1696664776567.png

1696664803286.png

Global condemnation after Israeli riot police attack worshippers at Al-Aqsa mosque​

Global criticism and concern mounted Wednesday after Israeli police attacked Palestinians inside Islam's third-holiest site, sparking a military exchange of rockets and air strikes, with fears of further escalation.

81r9yi.jpg

View attachment 839620

View attachment 839621

If that's true then it's time to tear that filthy mosque down for good. One of the very few issues the ultra -Orthodox are right on.

Nobody's hiring that many "thugs" guy. This is a war.

Rubbish. Somebody has been paying them since Israel was founded. Otherwise they wouldn't exist. Currently Iran is their employer, and through them others can hire them. They aren't getting rockets and ammo from Disney stores or Wally World.

81r9yi.jpg

View attachment 839620

View attachment 839621
FUCK 'EM!

nuke-mecca.gif

And drop a MOAB on the Dome of The Rock, too.

7.10.23 Announcement of the Shaar HaNegev Regional Council

In the wake of the terrorist attack that is now taking place on the Gaza-vicinity settlements, we update with great sadness and pain that the head of the regional council, Ofir Liebstein, was killed in an exchange of fire with terrorists.

Ophir was killed when he went to defend his town during the terrorist attack.

The management of the council, the employees and the entire Shaar HaNegev community are saddened by his passing.

Deputy head of the council, Yossi Keren is currently filling his place. The council's management and the council's emergency team continue to manage the events.

Adi Meiri
Shaar HaNegev spokeswoman

Apparantly, there are witnesses claiming people snatch people out of their houses (women, children and elderly) through them in trucks to abduct them intio Gaza. Problem is many of those can be false-news and we don't know what to believe.

The public won't know fact from fiction until days after its over. My concern is all the IDF officers and reservists who claimed they wouldn't answer a call up if Netanyahu continued with his pandering to the right wing nutjobs, and if they will ignore their claims and show up anyway.

If that's true then it's time to tear that filthy mosque down for good. One of the very few issues the ultra -Orthodox are right on.
We have had relative peace and calm, for many many decades, till this;

Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque complex on fifth day of Sukkot​

Israeli settlers have stormed the complex in groups and attempted to perform ‘Talmudic rituals’, according to a Waqf official.
AP23277350750636-1696419942.jpg

Jewish worshippers pray next to one of the gates to the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in the Old City of occupied East Jerusalem [Ohad Zwigenberg/AP Photo]

". . .Analysis of the wooden beams and panels removed from the mosque during renovations in the 1930s shows they are made from Lebanese cedar and cypress. Radiocarbon dating gave a large range of ages, some as old as 9th century BCE, showing that some of the wood had previously been used in older buildings.[33] However, reexamination of the same beams in the 2010s gave dates in the Byzantine period.[34]"
Al_Aqsa_%286888221391%29.jpg

Interior decoration of Aqsa main dome

I'm not really partisan on this issue, I just want folks to live in peace. What would be a shame? Is to destroy the beautiful shared cultural and architectural treasure of the Earth, which is over a thousand years old. Only barbarians do such things.

I didn't like it when the Taliban went around destroying ancient monuments, and I would lose all respect for Israel if they did such things.

Folks that start wars, or kill others are evil. End of story.

The public won't know fact from fiction until days after its over. My concern is all the IDF officers and reservists who claimed they wouldn't answer a call up if Netanyahu continued with his pandering to the right wing nutjobs, and if they will ignore their claims and show up anyway.
That is the one thing we're not concerned about actually. The leaders of the protest called this morning that all conflicts are irrelevant in light of the attack and that soldiers must retorn to their post. Problem is that the attack is so heavy they can't reach the towns and many are still in shelters. There are dozens of citizens abducted. About an hour ago, police announcers called in my town to stay indoors with doors locked. This never happened in this area before.

Forum List

Back