BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

I'm surprised it took this long.

We had a bulb burn out in the hallway a week ago. I think theHawk started a thread blaming Biden for it.
Obama loved Iran, gave them a nuke deal.

Biden loves Iran, gave them $6 billion. I know the facts are inconvenient and uncomfortable, but those are the facts.

Why didn’t US Intel know about the attack? Too busy spying on MAGA meemaws waiving flags on J6.

This is your dumpster fire. Why not own it?

Obama loved Iran, gave them a nuke deal.

Biden loves Iran, gave them $6 billion. I know the facts are inconvenient and uncomfortable, but those are the facts.

Why didn’t US Intel know about the attack? Too busy spying on MAGA meemaws waiving flags on J6.

This is your dumpster fire. Why not own it?

Our government is more focused on going after MAGA Republicans than it is on the Mideast.

Garbage in, garbage out, as the saying goes.

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

You should actually read the Hamas Charter which has clear references to gee-had and its manifestation of Islamic terrorism as a religious duty. The Israelis certainly can live in peace. It is your Islamist heroes who are the aggressors. You weren't aware of the Hamas charter?

You didn't know that charter calls for the destruction of Israel. So, with that delivered to you as a bit of education, why throw out the pointless "apartheid" slogan?

Squatting on land where they have lived for centuries you idiot, it's settlers from London, New York, and other Countries who are squatting, it's been on the news one IDF bastard was killed in the fighting, the SOB was from London.
BS. Tell me about the Grand Mufti and his allegence with Hitler. Tell me about the purge all over the middle east of anyone not muslim. Tell me about how your elite buy and sell girls for sex slaves from places like Asia.

Time for you to get your sorry asses kickedagain.

BS. Tell me about the Grand Mufti and his allegence with Hitler. Tell me about the purge all over the middle east of anyone not muslim. Tell me about how your elite buy and sell girls for sex slaves from places like Asia.

Time for you to get your sorry asses kickedagain.
Tell me about how you support Islamists attacking Syria, Libya and when they attacked Serbia,and it's not my arse you muppet i am British and live in England, unlike some of those insane settlers who think they are entitled to more than one Country, the one they were born in and the one where they are stealing land and homes, if you think that's ok get your head tested.

Tell me about how you support Islamists attacking Syria, Libya and when they attacked Serbia,and it's not my arse you muppet i am British and live in England, unlike some of those insane settlers who think they are entitled to more than one Country, the one they were born in and the one where they are stealing land and homes, if you think that's ok get your head tested.
Im not playing your stupid game biotch.

Hamas wanted a War and now they have one. Die Well.

This graphic report from the New York Post includes their disclaimer that they have not yet been able to verify all of it, but are posting it has illustration of what is going on. They indicate those photos etc. they haven't yet verified:

Fucking animals.

Im not playing your stupid game biotch.

Hamas wanted a War and now they have one. Die Well.
No answer then? all colonialist Regimes go down and Israel will unless you want to live in a permanent state of war, it's not even a good situation for Israelis, you had a chance years ago to deal with the PLO on a peace deal with the Oslo accords then some Zio fanatic murdered Rabin, now you are having to deal with Hamas who are Islamists, the mentality of that Zionist fanatic is the same as the Israeli regime today, your defence minister is a racist fascist.

No answer then? all colonialist Regimes go down and Israel will unless you want to live in a permanent state of war, it's not even a good situation for Israelis, you had a chance years ago to deal with the PLO on a peace deal with the Oslo accords then some Zio fanatic murdered Rabin, now you are having to deal with Hamas who are Islamists, the mentality of that Zionist fanatic is the same as the Israeli regime today, your defence minister is a racist fascist.
I dont care what you have to say. Hamas will be destroyed. This is what they wanted. And I have ZERO sympathy for your BS

Forum List

Back