BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

So, explain to the class why a PRESIDENT OF TH UNITED STATES
should be banned from Twitter, but established TERRORISTS, and those who call them "heroes" should stay on the he platform

I don't have to explain what a social media platform does. The people who own it get to make the rules and PEOPLE LIKE YOU and everyone else agrees to -- tos

end of story

next

I hope with all my heart you are correct. I believe those forced into war should use massive and overwhelming force to destroy the enemy who attacked them. It is the most humane way to deal with it.
Yes. Israelis will not torture their captures and parade their battered, naked bodies around to desecrate them. Jews have a moral code that is completely lacking among PalestinIans.

One blast and you’re gone before you know it.

Several of the supposedly "conservative "men" here see no difference between kidnapping an 18 year old girl and an adult "man" How times have changed!
Just like you wanted... Wallow in it. The kitchen is looking like a pretty "safe space" right about now... Ain't it..?

News: Accountability. (Apologies the source(s) is not a social media platform posing as a News org.)

The violence erupted suddenly Saturday morning — but comes after a year of rising tensions between Israel and Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, which has been under a joint Israeli-Egyptian blockade since 2007. This year alone has seen a spate of deadly attacks in Israel and the Palestinian territories, an escalation that followed Netanyahu’s move to cobble together the most far-right government in Israeli history.

Netanyahu assured U.S. he’d curb the far right. Has he already lost control?​

TEL AVIV — Immediately after the November election that elevated a once-fringe bloc of far-right politicians to Israel’s top seats of power, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu embarked on an American media blitz, aimed at reassuring his country’s most important ally.

Are you on Telegram? Subscribe to our channel for the latest updates on Russia’s war in Ukraine.

“My hands are firmly on the steering wheel,” he said in interview after interview.

Is Nettie a Driver Under the Influence?

“My hands are firmly on the steering wheel,” he said in interview after interview.

Yes. Israelis will not torture their captures and parade their battered, naked bodies around to desecrate them. Jews have a moral code that is completely lacking among PalestinIans.

I got a queasy stomach seeing images of the German woman, killed by the Islamic terrorists, and paraded around in the back of truck.

I got a queasy stomach seeing images of the German woman, killed by the Islamic terrorists, and paraded around in the back of truck.
I didn’t see that. I’m trying not to look, as it contributes to the barbarians’ desecration of the human body. But I’ve read some horrific accounts.

You speak truth.

And as a Christian who also has a moral code, I rage at the brutal, inhumane, savage tactics that Hamas is using. And I grieve for the loss of innocent life coupled with pain, suffering, fear on both sides and feel both helpless and angry that it is so unnecessary.

But I still think the most humane choice at this time is for Israel to obliterate the Gaza Strip forcefully, massively, completely and this time not give it back. Hamas has forfeited any claim the Palestinians have to that land and the Israelis have no moral responsibility to allow them to repopulate and rearm it to terrorize and kill Israelis.

And if Hizbollah, ISIS, Hamas, and whatever other terrorist groups operating from the West Bank decide to move on Israel more than they already do, I won't have a problem with Israel dealing with that as harshly and definitively as they should do with Gaza.

Last edited:
They’re not biologists. How would they know?
Except it's "conservatives" attacking me for "chivalry". Sad what's happened to this American culture. But it's another fulfillment of prophecy -- in the last days, the love of many will grow cold

You speak truth.

And as a Christian who also has a moral code, I rage at the brutal, inhumane, savage tactics that Hamas is using. And I grieve for the loss of innocent life coupled with pain, suffering, fear on both sides and feel both helpless and angry that it is so unnecessary.

But I still think the most humane choice at this time is for Israel to obliterate the Gaza Strip forcefully, massively, completely and this time not give it back. Hamas has forfeited any claim the Palestinians have to that land and the Israelis have no moral responsibility to allow them to repopulate and rearm it to terrorize and kill Israelis.
Any people who allow actual TERRORISTS to rule them do not deserve independence.

I'm surprised Israel allowed this this long

News: Accountability. (Apologies the source(s) is not a social media platform posing as a News org.)

The violence erupted suddenly Saturday morning — but comes after a year of rising tensions between Israel and Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, which has been under a joint Israeli-Egyptian blockade since 2007. This year alone has seen a spate of deadly attacks in Israel and the Palestinian territories, an escalation that followed Netanyahu’s move to cobble together the most far-right government in Israeli history.

Is Nettie a Driver Under the Influence?

WAPO has never taken Israel's side in anything that I can recall.

You speak truth.

But I still think the most humane choice at this time is to obliterate the Gaza Strip forcefully, massively, completely and this time not give it back. Hamas has forfeited any claim the Palestinians have to that land and the Israelis have no moral responsibility to allow them to repopulate and rearm it to terrorize and kill Israelis.
Yes, agree. And I didn’t mean to impugn your code, as a Christian. My comment was directed at the lack of code of the Palestinians.

And I agree with everything you say. Yisrael should give notice - even 24 hours - for all Palestinians to go to some Arab land, and then blast the Gaza Strip to where it was before Avram became Abraham.

The problem is…..they have hostages.

Yes, agree. And I didn’t mean to impugn your code, as a Christian. My comment was directed at the lack of code of the Palestinians.

And I agree with everything you say. Yisrael should give notice - even 24 hours - for all Palestinians to go to some Arab land, and then blast the Gaza Strip to where it was before Avram became Abraham.

The problem is…..they have hostages.
I have faith Israel will get them back and make an example of these rabid animals

I say the Palestinians should load up their camels or wagons or whatever, and start making the trek to Egypt. We should give them 24 hours notice, which is the exact amount of time the Egyptians gave the Jews when they expelled them in 1959.

My fear is that the idiotic liberal Jews in America will say that we should take these “oppressed” people.

I think it's important to remember that during the Hamas vs, Fatah civil war in 2006, torture with power tools and throwing people off rooftops occurred.

The videos of Hamas kidnapping women, children and the elderly and desecrating dead bodies are in some ways shocking to see but then again, Hamas has engaged in 30 years of grotesque terrorism and is a vicious brutal terrorist organization," Seth Frantzman, a correspondent for The Jerusalem Post and an analyst on Middle East affairs, told Fox News Digital in an interview on Sunday.

Frantzman, author of "After ISIS: America, Iran and the Struggle for the Middle East," said the images from Hamas’ attack "conjured up what ISIS did in Sinjar, Iraq, where they purposely targeted young women."

I say the Palestinians should load up their camels or wagons or whatever, and start making the trek to Egypt. We should give them 24 hours notice, which is the exact amount of time the Egyptians gave the Jews when they expelled them in 1959.

My fear is that the idiotic liberal Jews in America will say that we should take these “oppressed” people.
Egypt won't take them.

Forum List

Back