BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Yes, agree. And I didn’t mean to impugn your code, as a Christian. My comment was directed at the lack of code of the Palestinians.

And I agree with everything you say. Yisrael should give notice - even 24 hours - for all Palestinians to go to some Arab land, and then blast the Gaza Strip to where it was before Avram became Abraham.

The problem is…..they have hostages.
They're going to blast first, then worry about hostages later. You really just can't in this type of situation.

120 buildings just last night and now they have the tanks and troops rolling out. No shortage of volunteers, either.

I think it's important to remember that during the Hamas vs, Fatah civil war in 2006, torture with power tools and throwing people off rooftops occurred.

The videos of Hamas kidnapping women, children and the elderly and desecrating dead bodies are in some ways shocking to see but then again, Hamas has engaged in 30 years of grotesque terrorism and is a vicious brutal terrorist organization," Seth Frantzman, a correspondent for The Jerusalem Post and an analyst on Middle East affairs, told Fox News Digital in an interview on Sunday.

Frantzman, author of "After ISIS: America, Iran and the Struggle for the Middle East," said the images from Hamas’ attack "conjured up what ISIS did in Sinjar, Iraq, where they purposely targeted young women."
Which is why Israel never should have allowed it to get to this point. I hope they learned their lesson

Yes, agree. And I didn’t mean to impugn your code, as a Christian. My comment was directed at the lack of code of the Palestinians.

And I agree with everything you say. Yisrael should give notice - even 24 hours - for all Palestinians to go to some Arab land, and then blast the Gaza Strip to where it was before Avram became Abraham.

The problem is…..they have hostages.
I know. I didn't mean to imply that I felt my code was impugned. :) Jews and Christians share a lot of a long and rich history and heritage, and while we can amicably differ on some interpretations/beliefs re events, I hope we are unified on condemning this indefensible assault on Israel and other heinous acts.

Off topic: When in college, my daughter once worked for a family of Jews and greatly enjoyed the dynamics that are sometimes common in Jewish families. She sent us a Happy Hannukah card that year with the comment that "we could have had a least one Jewish kid." So doing some genealogical research on my father's family I found out that his surname was most likely a derivative of a common Jewish name in Germany.

I was happy to inform my daughter that she could indeed be a Jewish kid. :)

Back on topic

As for the hostages, there are no good solutions. To spare Hamas to maybe save the hostages is to encourage more hostage taking to use as shields. Certainly enriching the hostage takers as Biden did will encourage much more hostage taking. I know the IDF will do everything they can to rescue the hostages alive but otherwise they can give Hamas no quarter without doing more damage than good.

They are called moderate rebels in Syria.
I'm with eagle on his thinking "they chose to attack, they chose to die".

What's interesting is the character traits that they are exhibiting as a group, otherwise they are eerily similar to certain groups of radicals that we are dealing with in this country America.

I know. I didn't mean to imply that I felt my code was impugned. :) Jews and Christians share a lot of a long and rich history and heritage, and while we can amicably differ on some interpretations/beliefs re events, I hope we are unified on condemning this indefensible assault on Israel and other heinous acts.
Absolutely!

Off topic: When in college, my daughter once worked for a family of Jews and greatly enjoyed the dynamics that are sometimes common in Jewish families. She sent us a Happy Hannukah card that year with the comment that "we could have had a least one Jewish kid." So doing some genealogical research on my father's family I found out that his surname was most likely a derivative of a common Jewish name in Germany.

Indeed, it sounds like you might have some Jewish DNA. :)
Back on topic

As for the hostages, there are no good solutions. To spare Hamas to maybe save the hostages is to encourage more hostage taking to use as shields. Certainly enriching the hostage takers as Biden did will encourage much more hostage taking. I know the IDF will do everything they can to rescue the hostages alive but otherwise they can give Hamas no quarter without doing more damage than good.

Yes, tragic as it is, saving the hostages may not be the priority in this situation. The longer view is to ensure that HAMAS is destroyed completely and the Palestinians located elsewhere in the Arab world.

Back on topic

Sadly a true reality in that situation... Praying that there might be a break in the fighting for hostage negotiations to take place. The Israeli's need to go into GAZA and finish it. No fighters should be left in that rat hole. Then Marshall law should be implemented just like what was done in Germany after world war two. A total reeducation program needs to be implemented in that place. Enough of the barbaric bull shite, enough already.

Sadly a true reality in that situation... Praying that there might be a break in the fighting for hostage negotiations to take place. The Israeli's need to go into GAZA and finish it. No fighters should be left in that rat hole. Then Marshall law should be implemented just like what was done in Germany after world war two. A total reeducation program needs to be implemented in that place. Enough of the barbaric bull shite, enough already.
There are lots of smart posters on this forum, and they’re not even Jewish! ;)

My fear is that they’ll come here. We have blacks crying about “systemic racism” 24/7 while Biden will welcome in a million Jew-hating Arabs.

Look at the cost the world is paying for B

Absolutely!

Indeed, it sounds like you might have some Jewish DNA. :)

Yes, tragic as it is, saving the hostages may not be the priority in this situation. The longer view is to ensure that HAMAS is destroyed completely and the Palestinians located elsewhere in the Arab world.
They will do both. They cut Gaza off from the world and will will be very difficult to smuggle these hostages out. Israel will find them and they will send their captors to see Allah

Egypt won't take them.
Nor will any of the Arab countries. They all long ago could have designated some of their vast unused land as a Palestinian homeland but they don't give a damn about the Palestinians. To them the Palestinians are useful idiots for them to use to condemn Israel. I think they think if they can gain enough sympathy for the 'oppressed' Palestinians and heap enough blame on Israel, the West will allow them to obliterate Israel which has been the plan all along.

There was a glimmer of hope though, again going back to Trump. He wouldn't go along with the PC versions of policy. Instead he/his state department was able to broker normalized relations between Israel and four Arab nations and were working on others. There was no war or rumors of war in the Middle East or anywhere else for the first time in a long time.

A weak, indecisive, wishy washy, Biden with no character or moral center has destabilized everything and emboldened aggressors to move on their victims.

Hostage negotiations? Good grief I hope not. Find them. Rescue them and kill the kidnappers. Negotiations only empower them
Not talking about the stupid shite Biden and the dipsticks are calling negotiations, but I'm suggesting more of a quick on the go during operations type of thing, otherwise when you encounter fighters and take them captive, they should be interrogated if won't start talking, and if they do talk then take the information and use it to negotiate when encounter the hostage takers when arrive right outside their door.

No money needed. 👍

Forum List

Back