BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Unfortunately these kinds of videos are too often edited in ways to promote a particular impression that may or may not be accurate when put into full context. Too often quotes on message boards, television, in the newspapers, on social media are also taken out of their full context and deliberately misused in the same way. It happens on message boards like this one a lot.

“To facilitate their release, the United States has committed to release five Iranian nationals currently held in the United States and to permit the transfer of approximately $6 billion in restricted Iranian funds held in (South Korea) to restricted accounts in Qatar, where the funds will be available only for humanitarian trade,” Blinken said.". . .

In the same article:
". . .Raisi was somewhat coy when pressed if the funds would be used for something other than humanitarian needs.

“Humanitarian means whatever the Iranian people needs, so this money will be budgeted for those needs and the needs of the Iranian people will be decided and determined by the Iranian government,” he told the broadcast network. . ."

To understand Raisi and his motivations:

Somehow, I didn't read where the Iranians gave the 'Scout's Honor' pledge when agreeing to the cash.

What they agreed to:

Iranian president says Tehran will spend the $6 billion released in prisoner exchange ‘wherever we need it’​

Classic example of leftwing press. Note the headline: it is Israel's war with Hamas and not the other way around. No criticism of Hamas as the aggressor whatsoever.

They do raise an interesting situation though. The Russia/Ukraine war has now been going on for 20 months with no end in sight. Could easily be another 'endless war' with the USA footing most of the bill.

So will Israel get all the artillery ammo it needs? Will the Ukraine? Will neither? What will the Biden Administration do if it can't supply both?

Somehow, I didn't read where the Iranians gave the 'Scout's Honor' pledge when agreeing to the cash.

What they agreed to:

Iranian president says Tehran will spend the $6 billion released in prisoner exchange ‘wherever we need it’​

You didn't read it because it isn't there. It is reasonable to interpret that as Iran has no intention whatsoever to adhering to what the Biden Administration says it demanded. Nor do I expect for a minute for the Biden Administration to care whether they keep such an agreement or not or do anything at all about it when they don't.

Classic example of leftwing press. Note the headline: it is Israel's war with Hamas and not the other way around. No criticism of Hamas as the aggressor whatsoever.

They do raise an interesting situation though. The Russia/Ukraine war has now been going on for 20 months with no end in sight. Could easily be another 'endless war' with the USA footing most of the bill.

So will Israel get all the artillery ammo it needs? Will the Ukraine? Will neither? What will the Biden Administration do if it can't supply both?

This isn't going to drag on for years, or even months. Israel is facing a deadline. They will go house to house in a now dead Gaza. Resistance will be met with deadly force. Nobody will get in or out until Israel gets it's civilians back

Not for everyone. You may be dead inside but not to husband's, father's and brothers.
Believe me; I stand for my family. But I'll let those of your ilk reap thier fate. Your outcome is on you. Not me. Reap what you've sown. A moments torture, vs. Irreparable death? Go fuck yourself leftist. I don't owe you shit.

Forum List

Back