BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Yes, and Captain Stupid like to make asinine comments.
iu

they get shot for the same reason "unarmed" black yutes get themselves shot. Maybe theyre not too bright confronting an armed military and not expecting a response.

Now would you like to publicly condemn the invasion, mass murder and kidnappings by Hamas?
Maybe they shouldn't be bad little mothafuckas.

inmate serial # 0311 has no answer other than a meaningless emoticon

Jack off ironrosie is suck up shit head.

0311 was my military occupational speciality - Infantry Rifelman U.S. M.C.

Violence on both sides means nothing. The "Refugee Camps" are nothing more than Ghettos. Food, water, education, medical care and jobs are tightly controlled by Israel.

Israel created this monster called the the HAMAS. Now they try to kill it and evey Palestinian they can.

Violence on both sides means nothing. The "Refugee Camps" are nothing more than Ghettos. Food, water, education, medical care and jobs are tightly controlled by Israel.

Israel created this monster called the the HAMAS. Now they try to kill it and evey Palestinian they can.
MARINE??? oh gee------all the Marines used to salute and call me Ma'am.
Those poor marines-----they would SIT beside my desk AT ATTENTION. No--
Israel did not create HAMAS-----Islam did----READ THE KORAN

Arab and Persian hate created Hamas. Maybe now Israel will show them no mercy.

Let the Middle Easterners kill one another. I don't give a shit. It has been going on for thousands of years. Probably go on for thousands of years more.

It ain't our business.

Let the Middle Easterners kill one another. I don't give a shit. It has been going on for thousands of years. Probably go on for thousands of years more.

It ain't our business.
Another who believes both sides are the same. Unfortunately, in the real world there is good and evil. If you can't to the difference you only encourage evil

Another who believes both sides are the same. Unfortunately, in the real world there is good and evil. If you can't to the difference you only encourage evil

It is not the job of the US to right every wrong in the world or to get into every conflict in the world.

People in that area have been killing each other forever. Piss on all of them. No matter what we do it will continue forever.

It is just not any of our business. Our problem is on the Southern border where we are being invaded and this massive inflation and massive debt.

Besides, it was the action of this Potatohead clown giving money to the Mullahs that financed this crap.

MARINE??? oh gee------all the Marines used to salute and call me Ma'am.
Those poor marines-----they would SIT beside my desk AT ATTENTION. No--
Israel did not create HAMAS-----Islam did----READ THE KORAN

Kiss my ass. You aint no ma'am, you shit head.

Forum List

Back