BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Jack off ironrosie is suck up shit head.

0311 was my military occupational speciality - Infantry Rifelman U.S. M.C.

Violence on both sides means nothing. The "Refugee Camps" are nothing more than Ghettos. Food, water, education, medical care and jobs are tightly controlled by Israel.

Israel created this monster called the the HAMAS. Now they try to kill it and evey Palestinian they can.
Clearly you must be among them to suck up so much of that propaganda and spew it forth.

The Palastianians elected Hamas to govern them. Hamas is responsible for this, and they will very clearly pay for what they've done. Dearly.

Threats we allow to grow out of control there will eventually make their way here.
Like when we took sides with the Isrealis 50 years ago that led to 911 and plenty of other shit along the way? It even drove the Arabs into the camp of the Soviets during the Cold War. How dumb was us to allow that to happen? Even high price of oil for many years, including an embargo against us, could be tied to us taking sides in the conflict.

It would have been better to mind our own business and let them fight it out.

They are all assholes over there and will continue to kill one another and us also if we allow ourselves to get involved.

Like when we took sides with the Isrealis 50 years ago that led to 911 and plenty of other shit along the way? It even drove the Arabs into the camp of the Soviets during the Cold War. How dumb was us to allow that to happen? Even high price of oil for many years, including an embargo against us, could be tied to us taking sides in the conflict.

They are all assholes over there and will continue to kill one another and us also if we allow ourselves to get involved.
That didn't work in WWII and it doesn't work now.

You forget, Israel is Little Satan and we are the Great Satan. We are the ultimate goal where we confront them or try to stay out of it

But I'm happy to sit here in the States and not get in Israels way.

I hope Biden doesn't either.

We allowed a terrorist threat to fester out of control in Afghanistan. It allowed bin-Laden to plan and execute the 9/11 attacks.

That failure by our Intel agency is why that threat reached us.

Perfect demonstration of my point.

Last edited:
That didn't work in WWII and it doesn't work now.

You forget, Israel is Little Satan and we are the Great Satan. We are the ultimate goal where we confront them or try to stay out of it

But I'm happy to sit here in the States and not get in Israels way.

I hope Biden doesn't either.

US interventionism in Asia led to Japan attacking us. Why we sent millions of troops to Europe when it was the Japs that attacked us is a great mystery of history. Us having troops in Europe even led to the Cold War that cost plenty in lives and treasure.

Being a Vietnam Veteran I know the consequences of interventionism first hand. It ain't pretty.

Just like US interventionism in the Middle East has led to us being pulled into wars and even attacks on our own homeland. We were really dumbasses for taking sides in a conflict that had nothing to do with our own security.

We have plenty of problems here at home. Massive invasion of our border, $33 trillion in debt, massive inflation, the country being turned into a Banana Republic, stolen elections and a piss poor economy.

Let the Middle Easterner fight it out themselves. Ain't my fight, Man.

Forum List

Back