BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

I had a nice day today, I really did.

I got my work done, nothing went wrong, had something nice to eat.

And then this. :(

People worldwide need to be wary of Muslims.

Dramatic reports from Gaza: Egyptian intelligence has cut contact with Hamas leadership in Gaza and abroad, delivering a final message to the organization: "It is possible that after today there will be no Hamas left."
Hey, are you still with us?

He told me the Al-Aqsa Mosque was built after they re-established Israel.

iu

Whose fault is it you're a moron?

Says the idiot who doesn't know squat. Drink some more, you're collecting fans here. lol

None of this makes any sense. They can't possibly hope to win this. I just don't understand all this violence and death.

That's because you live in the Burbs, and have no idea who these terrorists work for, and think 'world peace' will happen when the U.S. stops playing world cop. That is propaganda, and when the U.S. refuses to honor its agreements and walks away from allies, these vermin come out of the woodwork, thanks to the isolationist halfwits on both the right and the left. they feel they can act with impunity now. We can thank Reagan and Obama for shit hitting the fan, and the GOP' shills for doing all they can to help encourage this sort of crap. They get paid to destabilize and create chaos; they don't have to 'win' in the conventional sense. You've been sleeping for the last 70 years.

Yes, every now and the I have to run to the shelter.
Officially 23 murdered, whilte between 10-20 bodies are spread in Sderot. This is total chaos.
I don't care what officially says, there's way more than that.

You take the utmost care, you understand?

Be sure and pay attention and read this one

I disagree with this. Who says Iran had anything to do with this?

Last edited:
I don't care what officially says, there's way more than that.

You take the utmost care, you understand?
I'm relatively safe, thank you :)
But things are about to turn very ugly.
There is a certain issue many don't talk about. It's a common thing in Israel to, when the weather is night, arrange what is called "a nature party" in the southern forests. Such party took place tonight, many of the attendies teenagers and young people. We know the part was attacked and many of them were taken, we don't even know how many were killed as it's still unclear. That means that among the taken there are teenagers and children as well.
I don't think people realize how insane things are about to get.

Forum List

Back