BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Somebody raised up them boys to be as bad as they are being. The UN probably funded a lot of it.

iu

December 18, 2019

". . . Since the last Gaza war, in 2014, Qatar has with Israel’s approval provided over $1 billion in reconstruction funds and stipends for poor Palestinians. The aid has helped Doha win favor in Washington despite Qatari-Saudi diplomatic tensions.

Qatari envoy Mohammed Al-Emadi visited Gaza this week to oversee the donation of 22 fire trucks and other emergency vehicles and discuss proposed new energy and health projects.

“For the first quarter of the year we are continuing, this is for sure. For the rest of the year, I think we will continue, we are looking carefully and positively on this issue,” Emadi told Reuters when asked about future Qatari grants.

In an effort to ease economic hardships and help calm down tensions along the border with Israel, Qatar provided more than $150 million in 2019 to buy fuel for Gaza’s lone power plant and provide monthly cash handouts to nearly 70,000 of the enclave’s needy.

Israeli and Palestinian officials say the Qatari aid helps calm internal Gaza economic hardships that, in the past, have contributed to flare-ups in fighting between Hamas and Israel.

Emadi said Hamas, whose chief Ismail Haniyeh visited Qatar this week, had requested extending the financial aid into 2020. . . "

I tell ya what, straight up.

I support genocide against these sumbitches and their support structures too.

Not all of 'em, just 90% of them to where they can't ever pull some shit like this again.

Disgusting.

Apparently HAMAS is tired of the Ukrainians getting all of the attention.
Time to try and start another war in the Middle East so they can renew their bank balances.

I tell ya what, straight up.

I support genocide against these sumbitches and their support structures too.

Not all of 'em, just 90% of them to where they can't ever pull some shit like this again.

Disgusting.
Kill all their fighting age men.

Just recieved this text on my phone:

Announcement from the municipality of Ness Ziona, Saturday, 7.10.23, time 13:00

Israel is at war.

Instructions of the Home Front Command:
It is recommended to stay next to protected spaces.
Gathering is prohibited:
Over 50 people in a closed area
Over 10 people in an open area

According to the instructions, all the events planned today, the eve of Simchat Torah, are cancelled.

Tomorrow, Sunday, 8.10.23, there will be no classes in all educational institutions.

Due to the situation, power outages in the city.

If it is not necessary, it is recommended not to use the elevators.

The municipal emergency teams are deployed in the area and provide a comprehensive response.

All the public shelters in the city are open and we equip them with emergency lighting, mattresses and water.

The municipal stadium was used as a reception center and is ready to receive residents as the need arises.

The educational psychological service was opened.

Hotline for emotional support for children and parents, call 08-9306010 or via 106 dispatch

Ness Ziona Municipality spokeswoman

Ofakim is in total lockdown. I have many friends there, being originally from the south. This is crazy.

Just recieved this text on my phone:

Announcement from the municipality of Ness Ziona, Saturday, 7.10.23, time 13:00

Israel is at war.

Instructions of the Home Front Command:
It is recommended to stay next to protected spaces.
Gathering is prohibited:
Over 50 people in a closed area
Over 10 people in an open area

According to the instructions, all the events planned today, the eve of Simchat Torah, are cancelled.

Tomorrow, Sunday, 8.10.23, there will be no classes in all educational institutions.

Due to the situation, power outages in the city.

If it is not necessary, it is recommended not to use the elevators.

The municipal emergency teams are deployed in the area and provide a comprehensive response.

All the public shelters in the city are open and we equip them with emergency lighting, mattresses and water.

The municipal stadium was used as a reception center and is ready to receive residents as the need arises.

The educational psychological service was opened.

Hotline for emotional support for children and parents, call 08-9306010 or via 106 dispatch

Ness Ziona Municipality spokeswoman
Stay safe.

Forum List

Back