BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Never said that.

It's the way in which you're willing--you and your friend braalian --to see women and children die.
How on earth do you come to that conclusion?

Saying that the male civilians killed by Hamas are just as much victims means that we’re “willing to see women and children die”?

How do you get there from what we said?

Explain yourself or stop making wild accusations

Your full of it. You have this seedy trademark of mischaracterizing people, and the things they say for your own vanity.

This after you just mischaracterized me. While you are in the thread saying what you have said. Everyone can see it.

This after you just mischaracterized me. While you are in the thread saying what you have said. Everyone can see it.
And yet, I see no one agreeing with you.

I said everyone being killed by Hamas is a tragedy, and you replied by saying I’m willing to see women and children murdered.

That makes makes no sense

How on earth do you come to that conclusion?

Saying that the male civilians killed by Hamas are just as much victims means that we’re “willing to see women and children die”?

How do you get there from what we said?

Explain yourself or stop making wild accusations

It used to be that men of honor would throw themselves in harm's way to protect, say, 7 yo girls from being raped and tortured to death.

Now we have the mindset that leads directly to Uvalde. "So what? I'm not gonna die for her. I could get shot too."

There's no arguing with it. It's the demise of an entire society. It's immoral and beyond immoral. It's the end result of godlessness.

What's the beef going on here, man? :uhh: :eek2yum::argue:

We have men who don't see that women and children being abducted and then raped and tortured is any different than men dying.

I don't even know what to say about that. I has nothing to do with human value. It's why women deeply mourn a miscarriage and men do too, but not the same. it's supposed to be instinctive but we've lost even that.

God help us. He's the only one who can.

I think I'm seeing a lot of extrapolation here.

How about everybody take some nice deep breaths and try to reach some inner zen and then clarify their positions?

Things may not be what is being perceived here.

It used to be that men of honor would throw themselves in harm's way to protect, say, 7 yo girls from being raped and tortured to death.

Now we have the mindset that leads directly to Uvalde. "So what? I'm not gonna die for her. I could get shot too."

There's no arguing with it. It's the demise of an entire society. It's immoral and beyond immoral. It's the end result of godlessness.
Nothing I said has anything to do with what you’re rambling about.

I simply said that the men captured from their homes by Hamas are being tortured as bad as the women, and you somehow equate that to…. Whatever melodramatic BS that rant was?

I’m sure the men captured DID and ARE trying to help their women.

We have men who don't see that women and children being abducted and then raped and tortured is any different than men dying.

I don't even know what to say about that. I has nothing to do with human value. It's why women deeply mourn a miscarriage and men do too, but not the same. it's supposed to be instinctive but we've lost even that.

FFS, the men are being tortured and killed too.

You keep saying that’s not as bad as the same thing happening to women.

That’s weird as fuck.

Nothing I said has anything to do with what you’re rambling about.

I simply said that the men captured from their homes by Hamas are being tortured as bad as the women, and you somehow equate that to…. Whatever melodramatic BS that rant was?

I’m sure the men captured DID and ARE trying to help their women.

For whatever reason, when the enemies armies have devolved to abducting the most vulnerable, you deflect to "yeah well they torture men too".

That's your instinct. That's on you.

FFS, the men are being tortured and killed too.

You keep saying that’s not as bad as the same thing happening to women.

That’s weird as fuck.
And, BTW, these men aren’t soldiers. They were pulled from their homes and taken hostage too.

It’s terrifying and horrific and they’re all victims.

Again, saying that one sex being killed is “worse” than the other sex being killed is weird as fuck.

I think people are just misunderstanding each other here.

Can we try this?

Braalian, clarify your position first, pls. Just a few lines, make it short and to the point.

then Sue, then Vastator.

Women used to be different too. A lot different. Let's not forget, it wasn't men marching through the streets demanding a change in the gender norms...

And, BTW, these men aren’t soldiers. They were pulled from their homes and taken hostage too.

It’s terrifying and horrific and they’re all victims.

Again, saying that one sex being killed is “worse” than the other sex being killed is weird as fuck.

You cannot see the difference between a 200 lb man, his 120 lb wife, and his 50 lb daughter being abducted?

No? Yes?

We have lost our ever-loving minds. Lost them.

Oh, it's definitely different rape is survivable; death isnt.

Women used to be different too. A lot different. Let's not forget, it wasn't men marching through the streets demanding a change in the gender norms...

Oh, we know. You already said it. Something like "save yourself, princess". The sneaky mindset of the guy pumping hand sanitizer in the hallway during Uvalde. Make no mistake about that.

Forum List

Back