BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

It's not about whose life is more valuable. It's about enemy armies, on purpose, and consistently, going after the most vulnerable.

You don't get that. And you can't see that not getting that is any problem whatsoever.

As I said, there's no arguing with this. It's a fundamental failing of society.
Yeah... It's everyone else...

I worked for years as a bouncer in a seedy gentlemen’s club. Women can definitely fight. I still have a scar from being stabbed by a stiletto shoe.

But this isn’t even about that.

Im built, but a Hamas terrorist with a rifle will
kill me just as fast as he’ll kill a woman.

And it isn’t even really about THAT, either.

It’s about men being victims in this is just as sad and tragic as women being victims in this. That should go without saying, and its
Bizarre we’re even discussing it.

I worked for years as a bouncer in a seedy gentlemen’s club. Women can definitely fight. I still have a scar from being stabbed by a stiletto shoe.

It’s about men being victims in this is just as sad and tragic as women being victims in this. That should go without saying, and its
Nobody's better than anyone else, no.

I'm built too! Like Shrek. :auiqs.jpg:

I used to have the body of David, now I have the body of Dad. :D

Still have all my strength, so there that. :dunno:

Last edited:
I'll be so glad when that POS is sitting in a prison cell

Or laying on the ground with half his skull scattered behind him

I'm good either way
You should be arrested for that. Hopefully you will be.

Reported, btw

Last edited:

You're comparing YOURSELF to a 17 year old GIRL? A 90 year old grandmother? Good grief

Of course. But a woman in a pack of men--and God forbid, a child--has no chance, biologically. For the reasons you state. The enemy is again, on purpose, choosing the most vulnerable victims. That's what shocks MOST people.

If AMERICANS are being held in Gaza, this won't end well for the pro-Palestinian Democrat Party

Last edited:
Palestinians be like: “I hate Israel for occupying our territory, so I am going to rape and murder teenage tourists at a music festival.”

Not a very compelling argument by Hamas.

Parading around a dead naked girl that was at a music festival and screaming Allah Akbar and barking like trained seals is pathetic.

Did you see that suspected Hamas HQ get leveled ?

Oh man.....
Also, you will note the difference between Israel and the Muslim terrorists:

1) The latter go to an Israeli music festival, and murder 260 young people.

2) The former give notice to occupants of a building before leveling it, in retaliation, so people can save thrmselves

For those on the left who say “Russia invading Ukraine is bad, Palestinians invading Israel is good.”

You are fools.

This was a terrorist attack. It was not a state action of war. It was meant to inflict maximum civilian damage.

Raping and killing young women at a music festival is the ultimate display of what cowardly fucks they are.

Why should we support fascist Israel?

We need to protect our own border. We need to impeach Biden. We need to fight inflation. We need to balance our budget and can't be wasting money on Israel.

Et cetera.

For those on the left who say “Russia invading Ukraine is bad, Palestinians invading Israel is good.”

You are fools.

This was a terrorist attack. It was not a state action of war. It was meant to inflict maximum civilian damage.

Raping and killing young women at a music festival is the ultimate display of what cowardly fucks they are.
It could not be as a palestinian state, a palestinian state does not, and has not ever existed, They are arab nomads.

Why should we support fascist Israel?

We need to protect our own border. We need to impeach Biden. We need to fight inflation. We need to balance our budget and can't be wasting money on Israel.

Et cetera.
Talk to your democrat overlords. Yes we should support Israel against arabic nomads, fighting a proxy war for Iran, and every other arab piece of crap country.

1940s ( We were at War with Japan as of Dec 7 1941 ) and Japan had been Rampaging since 1934 is a way deserving of Sanctions
Yea and those sanctions cost us about 350,000 lives in a war.

Meanwhile those Chinese that we were so butt hurt about are our enemy today.

Forum List

Back