BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Why should we support fascist Israel?

We need to protect our own border. We need to impeach Biden. We need to fight inflation. We need to balance our budget and can't be wasting money on Israel.

Et cetera.

Yes, well Israel is certainly a good example of protecting themselves.....and they do it in a very hard-nosed fashion. I have a lot of respect for them.

Joe, the loser, could learn a great deal from them (well, if he were capable of learning....maybe his handlers).

Ever since Biden's disastrous retreat from Afghanistan, lots of people had expressed alarm about the weaponry left behind. Iran was expected to be a
prime beneficiary and that eventually happened.

To no one's surprise, US small arms have found their way to Hamas.

Report: Hamas is now chambered in 5.56 thanks to all the blasters Joe left in Afghanistan. Aren't you glad your taxes helped supply terrorism worldwide?

Nice work Joe... you abject moron.

Wow, for once Fort Fun speaks the truth.

Their fake god from their pedophile prophet teaches that rape and murder of innocents is just fine.
My God teaches that they must be sent to meet my God. He would like to have a little talk with them

Wow, for once Fort Fun speaks the truth.

Their fake god from their pedophile prophet teaches that rape and murder of innocents is just fine.
I'm not really on board with your sectarian slapfight, though. The Abrahamic mythologists hating each other is why this is happening in the first place.

I'm not really on board with your sectarian slapfight, though. The Abrahamic mythologists hating each other is why this is happening in the first place.

But that doesn’t stop you from enjoying the fruits of a Christian nation.

I wonder, would you put your money your where mouth is and move to a non-“Abrahamic” nation?

The difference between them is that Islam actually contains language that targets Jews.

The warlord ordered his men to "kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees" . Hamas follows suit.

Forum List

Back