BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Talk to your democrat overlords. Yes we should support Israel against arabic nomads, fighting a proxy war for Iran, and every other arab piece of crap country.
fgrgxrxmi2tb1.jpg

Talk to your democrat overlords. Yes we should support Israel against arabic nomads, fighting a proxy war for Iran, and every other arab piece of crap country.
We need to protect our own country against invasion on the southern border. We need to balance our budget. We need to impeach Biden.

We just don't have the resources to aid other countries right now!

All lives matter and protecting children is paramount unless they are Palestinian.

Raping and murdering innocents at a music festival and then parading around their naked dead bodies does nothing to make Palestianians a sympathetic group.

Acts of cowardly disgusting evil people.

I bet the Israeli citizens who were kidnapped and killed wish they had a right to own a gun and defend themselves.

It would be alot more difficult for Hamas to go door to door kidnapping and killing civilians if the civilians were shooting back.

I've been watching reporting from all over the world, including Europe which has done a very good job of providing insight and rare video. The terrorists used drones to drop mini bombs on the border fence at dozens of locations, I saw it on video This fence sensors detect any infiltration so the system would have been overwhelmed with so many signals. The number of terrorists they sent in is astronomical.

Last edited:
Raping and murdering innocents at a music festival and then parading around their naked dead bodies does nothing to make Palestianians a sympathetic group.

Acts of cowardly disgusting evil people.
Humans all see that.

The site subhumans operate from a different perspective, though, and it is all predicated on circular reasoning. You see, they see it as a RIGHT for Arabs to murder Jews, therefore anything Iseral does to protect its citizens they view as oppression. It oppresses the Arbs if they are not allowed to mass murder Jews. Since Arabs are oppressed, therefore they have the right to fight back by -- you got it -- murdering Jews.

Netanyahu was aggressive with Palestinians, therefore HAMAS rapes and murders teenagers at a music festival, including tourists. Many not even Israeli.

I do not follow the logic.

Benji was mean to me, so I am going to rape and murder this unarmed female German tourist at a music festival.

Humans all see that.

The site subhumans operate from a different perspective, though, and it is all predicated on circular reasoning. You see, they see it as a RIGHT for Arabs to murder Jews, therefore anything Iseral does to protect its citizens they view as oppression. It oppresses the Arbs if they are not allowed to mass murder Jews. Since Arabs are oppressed, therefore they have the right to fight back by -- you got it -- murdering Jews.

Russia bad for invading Ukraine.

Hamas good for invading Israel.

CULT FUCK PRETZEL LOGIC.

Forum List

Back