Breaking Hate

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught

Do the same to all black racists!! lmao

To you a white racist is anyone with white skin.

Greg

It is anyone that does not have black skin to this one, they are one of the true racists on this board.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught

Greg
Dont make this about me. Answer the OP.

Exactly you are part of the problem and show why the far left is the true pollical party that is all about racism.

Does the OP agree with your assessment there far left racist?

Powerful program.

Funny, instead of you rounding up all known racists and blowing them away, you just want to kill white people. Maybe you should look down the barrel of your own racism with as much enthusiasm...
I know that emotionally shook your soul but you should have read the rest of my post before popping off and letting me know I hurt you.

Kill first; educate later?? Demented, racist!!

Greg
No stupid. Intervention then education.

By laughing at them. Make fun of them. Let them know that no one takes them seriously.

I think Blazing Saddles did as much to ruin racial hatred as anything.

Powerful program.

Greg

Exactly you are part of the problem and show why the far left is the true pollical party that is all about racism.

I cant be part of the problem. I'm Black. Whites started this hate not Blacks.

Powerful program.

I think we need civiled discourse and not give all the attention to the extremists. Unfortunately that not how our country currently operates. Big problem in the political world as well
How does one have civil discourse with someone that doesnt see you as an equal?

Powerful program.

Greg

And thus showing why you are the problem!

Powerful program.

I think we need civiled discourse and not give all the attention to the extremists. Unfortunately that not how our country currently operates. Big problem in the political world as well

Thugs are not equals, they are thugs and should be should be treated as such.

Greg

Elaborate please?

Powerful program.

Thugs are not equals, they are thugs and should be should be treated as such.
So you think shooting all the white racists is a good idea? What changed your mind?

Powerful program.

You wanna put a bullet in this guy's head too?

Not at all. They sound like someone that will be by my side if the lice head pussies that hate me ever get brave enough to declare actual war on Blacks. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thanks for further illustrating your racism. You ARE what you hate.

Powerful program.

Funny, instead of you rounding up all known racists and blowing them away, you just want to kill white people. Maybe you should look down the barrel of your own racism with as much enthusiasm...
Breaking: Hate crime:

And pull both triggers with a toe.

Greg

Elaborate please?

No need to do that, you have just shown that you are part of the problem and can never be part of the solution.

You perpetuate the hate and teach others to hate as you do. You are no different from those you speak out against, you are worse.

Powerful program.

You wanna put a bullet in this guy's head too?

Not at all. They sound like someone that will be by my side if the lice head pussies that hate me ever get brave enough to declare actual war on Blacks. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thanks for further illustrating your racism. You ARE what you hate.

Get counseling lice head. You honestly think I'm going to shoot someone that would shoot vermin like you? Not a chance.

Elaborate please?

No need to do that, you have just shown that you are part of the problem and can never be part of the solution.

You perpetuate the hate and teach others to hate as you do. You are no different from those you speak out against, you are worse.
No need to do what?

I dont perpetuate or teach hate. I teach self reliance and how to thrive instead of just surviving.

Elaborate please?

No need to do what?

I dont perpetuate or teach hate. I teach self reliance and how to thrive instead of just surviving.

And thus proving my point for me, you perpetuate the hate.

Forum List

Back