BREAKING! Here It Is: Crisis Actor David Hogg's Official Plan For Gun Control And Ownership

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This pajama boy snowflake is certifiably insane. For Liberals, these draconian rules are orgasmic to them. To bad David Hogg, dream on because you're proposal will never come to fruition. Now the big question is, who wrote this for him because this kid has probably never even shot a Red Ryder bb gun.

Twitter

Chuck_Rettigopinion.png

Last edited:
I could not care less what this loudmouth shit stain's "plan" is.

He needs to go to school and actually learn before opening his pie hole about things he's obviously clueless about

He needs to go to school and actually learn before opening his pie hole about things he's obviously clueless about
He did but then a guy with easy access to assault rifles massacred his friends and closed his school down.

And he's whoring himself over it.Nobody is going to listen to a wet behind the ears kid...except wet behind the ears left loons like you

He did but then a guy with easy access to assault rifles massacred his friends and closed his school down.

And he's whoring himself over it.Nobody is going to listen to a wet behind the ears kid...except wet behind the ears left loons like you
A lot of people are listening to him. Including your President.

BS...his 15 mins will end by the end of the week and he'll be regulated to the dust bins of the internet

He hasn't she'd a tear over his dead friends.

This pajama boy snowflake is certifiably insane. For Liberals, these draconian rules are orgasmic to them. To bad David Hogg, dream on because you're proposal will never come to fruition. Now the big question is, who wrote this for him because this kid has probably never even shot a Red Ryder bb gun.

Twitter

Chuck_Rettigopinion.png

It's pretty clear he just hates guns and doesn't care about anything else.

Just like all the other radical leftists. People being able to protect themselves is just too much for these folks. After all, the criminal is the good guy.

Last edited:

BS...his 15 mins will end by the end of the week and he'll be regulated to the dust bins of the internet
You can say that about anything. Hopefully he helps get something done. His generation has more time to change things than yours does of keeping them the same. “Thoughts and prayers” are not enough for them.

Last edited:

You can say that about anything. Hopefully he helps get something done. His generation has more time to change things than yours doesnof keeping them the same. “Thoughts and prayers” are not enough for them.
If they want my guns, all i ask is that they ban them worldwide.
Is it so much to ask to want to defend my family and have fun in my own yard?
Banning guns world wide would be cool. It would give me a reason to learn to use my katana like a ninja :04:

regardless of his stances, he's a bright young man, smarter than most on this board, especially at his young age..... any parent would be proud to have him as a son.... and some day, he will be a leader in his community.... if he's not killed in another school massacre before then.... :(

regardless of his stances, he's a bright young man, smarter than most on this board, especially at his young age..... any parent would be proud to have him as a son.... and some day, he will be a leader in his community.... if he's not killed in another school massacre before then.... :(
I wouldnt be proud of my son knee-jerking and wanting to trash peoples constitutional and human rights.. but thats just me.

How does anyone know how "bright" he is?

And if this is what he actually believes in, then if you like him so much feel free to have people try to run on it in 2018 and 2020.

The Dems must have a political suicide wish.

Not me, I'd sit him down and tell him to stop making a jackass out of himself

How does anyone know how "bright" he is?

And if this is what he actually believes in, then if you like him so much feel free to have people try to run on it in 2018 and 2020.

The Dems must have a political suicide wish.

He's just parroting what he's being spoon fed

I can't believe you guys are so threatened by a teenager...?

Sheesh!

Grow some balls!

Sheesh!

Grow some balls!

Not threatened at all...I think he's an ill informed kid being pawned by the left. His "plan" is comical and child like at best so he may have come up with that garbage

Sheesh!

Grow some balls!

Its less threatened and more concerned about the obvious appeal to emotion and astroturfing being applied to this situation.

Again, if the sheet posted are his actual views (which wouldn't be original because I have seen something like this before) then it shows he is either completely removed from political reality, or the people behind it are.

Forum List

Back