🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! Hillary Campaign Accepted Thousands Of Dollars From Nxivx Sex Slave Cult

The way Hillary received the money was to her child sex ring that she was operating out of a pizza parlor. Republicans are such amazing detectives.
John Podesta, her friend, is big into pizza parlors. And Bill too.

NXIVM: How Is Former Trump Adviser Roger Stone Connected to ‘Cult” Allegedly Led by Allison Mack, Keith Raniere?

By Gillian Edevane On 5/1/18 at 2:31 PM EDT

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone was previously one of several powerful political players on the payroll of NXIVM, the celebrity-studded self-help organization now at the center of a far-reaching criminal probe into sex trafficking and forced labor.

The controversial political strategist confirmed to Newsweek that he worked as a lobbyist for the group, which was founded in 1998, for about two months in 2007. Stone said he audited one of the organization’s executive success workshops but was never officially enrolled, adding that he never saw anything that gave him reason to think NXIVM (pronounced “Nexium”) was involved in abuse.

How is former Trump aide Roger Stone linked to NXIVM and the “cult” allegedly led by Keith Raniere and Allison Mack?

and if Stone was, then it would be only natural that tramp was.

Stone and tramp go way back.

The way Hillary received the money was to her child sex ring that she was operating out of a pizza parlor. Republicans are such amazing detectives.
Well there you go...........evidence!
LOL

You would go on much less evidence, if Trump were involved.
When it comes to Trump, clearly evidence doesn’t matter. At least not to the GOP base.

D6JipjWWwAATXQl

Well there you go...........evidence!
LOL

You would go on much less evidence, if Trump were involved.
When it comes to Trump, clearly evidence doesn’t matter. At least not to the GOP base.

D6JipjWWwAATXQl

Do you have that poster of putin coming up out of the water, after battling with a croc, with a knife in his teeth. I love that one.

I would not be surprised if the story were true. Hillary has no scruples, she would do anything for power and would not hesitate to take money from a sex slave cult or any other group of criminal degenerates without batting an eye if she thought she could benefit from it. This news does not make me think any less of here because my opinion of her couldn't get any lower. She's one of the most despicable people on the planet.
upload_2019-5-10_9-23-3.jpeg
guess who

Forum List

Back